FREE Maxiraw protein samples available!

Just used up my last sample tasted good will be looking to place an order in the next couple of days! cheers.

P

PrinceAlbert

Thanks for the samples Maxiraw. I've just tried the WPC Precision whey protein.

I was glad to find that it dissolved without any issues in my shaker. Some brands are usually quite bitty, unless you shake them for hours.

The flavour wasn't too too bad, and I drank it without thinking uuuugh, though it could be flavoured a bit more (the raspberry ripple one).

I will try the other one tomorrow morning and let you know how I get on.

Tried Raspberry Ripple blend last week, had no problems mixing, but I agree with PrinceAlbert, the flavour could be a bit stronger, having not used it for a long time, I can't comment on long-term effects, but my imagination (I think) told me there was a noticable change in muscle size after a few days, which would make sense as I've only been working on it for a few weeks, so it has to be expected anyway.

Only just tried Chocolate orange WPC Precision, again, no problems mixing, flavour was fantastic, just like Terry's chocolate orange... Can't complain in the slightest, I wouldn't change it for an authentic chocolate milk anyday, tastes just as good!

Tried Raspberry Ripple blend last week, had no problems mixing, but I agree with PrinceAlbert, the flavour could be a bit stronger, having not used it for a long time, I can't comment on long-term effects, but my imagination (I think) told me there was a noticable change in muscle size after a few days, which would make sense as I've only been working on it for a few weeks, so it has to be expected anyway.

Only just tried Chocolate orange WPC Precision, again, no problems mixing, flavour was fantastic, just like Terry's chocolate orange... Can't complain in the slightest, I wouldn't change it for an authentic chocolate milk anyday, tastes just as good!

Cheers for the feedback buddy, glad you liked the choc orange, it's soon becoming the most popular flavour.

The site seems to have become a mong magnet recently.