FREE Maxiraw protein samples available!

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Maxiraw, Dec 13, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. FREE MAXIRAW PROTEIN SAMPLES!

As agreed with ARRSE site admin (not spam!), we would like to offer members the opportunity to sample the Maxiraw protein products along with some of our new flavours soon to be launched.

Maxiraw is a new brand, created by Maximuscle and lets you buy fully-tested, quality-assured nutrition at some of the most competitive prices available. More about what we offer below:

- Whey protein from as little as £8.80/kg.
    - Free delivery on all orders - no min spend
    - Free t-shirt, shaker and multi-scoops with all first orders over £50
    - 5p back for every £1 spent with the Maxirewards loyalty scheme
    - Fully drug-tested and quality-assured pproducts

TRY US FOR FREE!

If you would like to try one of our protein products, please PM me with your full name and address along with your preference from the below options - Max 2 per person please!

WPC Precision (whey protein concentrate) - Raspberry Ripple, Choc Orange, Chocolate
    Protein Complex (protein blend) - Raspberry Ripple, Chocolate
    WPI Intensity (whey protein isolate) - Strewberry, Chocolate

Check out our full range and latest offers at MaxiRAW® | Quality Bulk Protein Powder for BodyBuilders
    Join us on Facebook at MaxiRAW | Facebook

Any questions about our products just shout.

Cheers,
    Maxiraw.

2. Any weight gain stuff? I am a skinny twat see.

3. Haha. Yeah we do but we don't have any samples of that product unfortunately.

Our gainer is a product called 'Mass Blitz' MaxiRAW® Mass Blitz 2.5kg | High Quality Mass Gainer which contains over 30g of a blend of fast, medium and slow release proteins (whey, casein and soy) and over 30g of carbs from ultra-fine oats and just 2g sugar per serving.

Cheers,
    Terry.

4. Nice one. Cheers.

5. sounds good mate! will PM now

6. Still got some protein samples left if anyone is interested. PM me with your details and I'll get them posted to you.

Cheers,
    Terry.

7. Received my samples today Terry thank you. Will be looking to use them in the new year, once my current scheme is finished.

8. Great stuff, let us know what you think when you've had a chance to use them.

Terry.

9. Where can I get hold of these free samples? Tis the season to growwwwww

10. Hehehehe

11. Protein samples Jarrod, not your usual tadpole soup!

12. PM'ed you :)

13. All samples posted and on their way. Let us know what you think.

14. Okay so they was all drinkable, would defo not be disapointed if I bought them but was a bit powerdy even when mixed, though they did mix very well, just tasted powerdy.
    The only one I found no faught with was the chocolate orange. Very nice! Thank you very much for these.
    Dan :)

15. maxi raw samples still available?