• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

free large video file hosting

hi All, does anyone know if there are free hosting sites like youtube or live leak, that you can load files of about 170mb or about 20 minutes, it is so i can post a link on the forum of a short slide show that i have made.
hope you can help bye for now jimmy

Jimmy, Youtube allows for 2GB and 10 minutes, so why can't you compress your 170MB film inside of 10 minutes?

If the original footage is an AVI file, that will be too long, so it will need to be converted to an MPEG4 and that should do the trick.

I only mention it because I think you will get better global coverage using Youtube than any other site.

Arte_et_Marte said:
Jimmy, Youtube allows for 2GB and 10 minutes, so why can't you compress your 170MB film inside of 10 minutes?

If the original footage is an AVI file, that will be too long, so it will need to be converted to an MPEG4 and that should do the trick.

I only mention it because I think you will get better global coverage using Youtube than any other site.
HI how do i do that...

Latest Threads