Free (honestly)

Discussion in 'Education and Resettlement Courses' started by reynoldstraining, May 3, 2013.

?
  1. hospitality and catering

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. landscaping

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. logistics

50.0%
  4. other (please state in comments)

50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have a massive pot of government funding to pay for CPD in the armed forces. At the moment I am establishing Level 3 qualifications around the UK in Personal training and exercise referral (GP referral)

I do have certain criteria in order to get the free course:

do not have a degree
    already level 2 qualified
    have at least 1 year left in the army

it is perfect for unit PT before you become full PTI. and as it will give you REPS level 4, the opportunities for civilian job development is great.

I will establish one of these courses in any barracks for any military regiment. I would like 20 people in each course to make it more viable for myself and my company but I will make a case by case decision.

we currently have operations in thorney Island, Colchester, Woolwich and Chatham. we are talking with Aldershot, Woodbridge and Didcot (so primarily south east at the moment).

so if you want to establish a course or get on a course please do not hesitate to contact me.

this is fully funded, so you will not have to pay anything. but please be aware that I will lose funding for 25's and over from September. (that is starting the courses not already on one)

my email is shaun.tipple@reynoldsgroup.co.uk

we will be running resettlement courses as soon as we pass second stage CTP clearance and we will be working with ELCAS from about September. View attachment PT_for_Army_Feb13_final.pdf