free help for heros

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
If you Live anywhere near Sarfend there is a chap giving FREE help for hero's tattoos to all and sundry.

All you are asked to do is put something into the collection box for them.

now there's a thing ... picture to follow when my oppo gets the cling film off his leg .

If you Live anywhere near Sarfend there is a chap giving FREE help for hero's tattoos to all and sundry.

All you are asked to do is put something into the collection box for them.

now there's a thing ... picture to follow when my oppo gets the cling film off his leg .
I only hope that his spelling is better than yours!

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Jesus. Can I upgrade and skip the tat but sign up for the Staffy and a Corsa with a huge exhaust and blue twinkly LED lights on the windscreen washers? Cash waiting or might swap for a jet-ski.

There's some shockingly bad work there - the twats get they deserve though.
Pay pennies for a tat, you get a piece of shit. My 6 year old could probably draw better...and ink it!

I prefer this one...

He should definitely stop using the boozer that puts his route home past a 24 hour tat shop.

"**** you all" "Special Elvis"... ******* prat I suppose at least they serve as an early warning to let other people know there is a moron approaching.

I prefer this one...

He should definitely stop using the boozer that puts his route home past a 24 hour tat shop.

"**** you all" "Special Elvis"... ******* prat I suppose at least they serve as an early warning to let other people know there is a moron approaching.
He's an old lag him, note the Borstal dots on the knuckles.