Free guns and jets for tryants

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by brighton hippy, Nov 28, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Dictators use taxpayers' cash to fund repression and violence across world | Metro.co.uk

Ffs sudan owes £600 million zib nearly £200 million.

One thing selling arms to dodgy 3rd world countries.
    But giving them a ****ing loan and not getting anything back at all. At least nick mugabes jet next time he flies into europe:(.

A mr wog you want the latest bit of flashy BAE crap cash up front or your have to put up with chinese tat instead:)

2. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

At least they're buying British. It makes a nice change from giving them money to spend on Mercedes

3. Ain't that the truth... yet HMG refuses to fund key capabilities of the armed forces.

4. There not buying anything we are just giving them free stuff.
    This is on top of any aid we are giving.
    If Bae want to flogg weapons to dubious clients rock on just ask for cash up front.
    If they claim thats not how things are done tough if I could get a free loan guarantee
    I could easily flogg a 1000 land rovers in Brighton by tuesday and thats not even trying very hard.:(
    Same with hawks "hello raf would you like some free flying things no you dont need to pay for them" simples :(

5. I could easily flogg a 1000 land rovers in Brighton by tuesday and thats not even trying very hard.:(

Even with Caroline Lucas in charge?

6. Yeah shes not actually dictator for life and even though the hysterical ranting of some the green council is no more competant than any the other hues we tried.
    Travellers still taking the piss same as they did under tory labour no control now green.
    Stupid cycle lanes torys labour no control and green.lhttp://www.geocities.com/fredpipes/cyclelanes/index.html etc etc.

7. What are tryants?

8. HHH

HHH LE

Ants that are on a "look at life in a nest"