• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Free - Getting Rid Of Old Kit In Attic

I am having a clear-out of my attic and found the following items of military kit that I no longer need:

- Canadian Army Parka (Olive green with fur collar), small/medium size.
- 1 set Desert Combats circa 2001, Jkt 180/96, trs 85/88/104.
- Old style tropical DPM shirt, fairly well faded.
- 58 webbing water bottle pouch.
- 44 webbing water bottle pouch, water bottle and metal mug.
- Iraqi army respirator.

Free to a good home. PM me if you want any of it.

Ash_Plant said:
I am having a clear-out of my attic and found the following items of military kit that I no longer need:

- Canadian Army Parka (Olive green with fur collar), small/medium size.
- Old style tropical DPM shirt, fairly well faded.
- 58 webbing water bottle pouch.
- Iraqi army respirator.

Free to a good home. PM me if you want any of it.
44 WB set and desert cbts have found homes.

commzmeanzbombz said:
reni_77 said:
reni_77 said:
Ill pay for a bergan if anyone has a diffy one ? :D (apologies for the hijack!)
In fact I have a genuine 1960s issue GI jacket if anyone wants it, it feckin hums but a quick dhobi and your sorted!
I'll have the Jacket off you mate if you still have it!
Done deal mate, PM me and ill fire it off to you, forget the postage just stick a fiver in the H4H pot :)

reni_77 said:
commzmeanzbombz said:
reni_77 said:
reni_77 said:
Ill pay for a bergan if anyone has a diffy one ? :D (apologies for the hijack!)
In fact I have a genuine 1960s issue GI jacket if anyone wants it, it feckin hums but a quick dhobi and your sorted!
I'll have the Jacket off you mate if you still have it!
Done deal mate, PM me and ill fire it off to you, forget the postage just stick a fiver in the H4H pot :)
Ive sent you a PM reni but for some reason they wont leave my out box?

Hopefully it will get to you today,

Cheers Mate

BBear said:
Reni I've got a buckshee one back at home, if it's not urgent I can get down there and dig it out if it helps?
Blinding mate, dont put yourself out though just give me a nod when its in your hands and well sort it. No rush though pal.

:D

Latest Threads