Free game to download

Hi all,

I was just searching on the internet and I found this.

Stick Shift is an autoerotic night-driving game about pleasuring a gay car.

Just thought some of you guys might be interested.

philc

LE
Hi all,

Wheres reverse? Cant get the basics right its shite.

Have you made a pact with the missus to destroy your hard drive, no questions asked should you meet an untimely end?

If not then do, its reassuring during times of crisis.
First rule of going on Ops - if you get endexed, your nominated bessy oppo must run the duty huge magnet across all electronic devices.

Chef

LE
I expect you were just doing " research for a book " when you Googled this ?
Well it was what Pete Townsend was doing. He mentions it in his autobiography.

First rule of going on Ops - if you get endexed, your nominated bessy oppo must run the duty huge magnet across all electronic devices.
You'd trust your mates not to peek first?

I've addressed that one with the missus, she's advised not to look but it's on her if she does.

Hi all,

You're search history is going to cause rather niche advertising coming your way I bet

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
You'd trust your mates not to peek first?

I've addressed that one with the missus, she's advised not to look but it's on her if she does.
The rule is there so that loved ones don't have the upsetting moment of realising that their little soldier was a turbo-deviant, unbeknownst to them. No-one gives a fuck what their Army mates see - they are probably turbo deviants as well.

NSP

LE
But were you always bald?
Pretty much since I started being subject to job-related stress after graduating.

So since I was much younger than the stout fellow in that happy snap.

Who looks quite a lot like actor Owen Teale...

You younguns don't know you were born, we had to load a game onto a ZX Spectrum off a cassette tape which took half an hour and it consisted of this unimaginable wank.
download (1).png

That was more Atari VCS territory, the Speccy had Ultimate Play The Game knocking out games (later to turn into Rare), and some nutter even ported Quake to the Speccy

Latest Threads