Free food delivered to the vulnerable .....cant get out ? sign up

My Missus is medically classed as vulnerable because she`s on chemo , consequently we have been on strict self isolation (ie no shopping) for nearly 3 weeks , she got a panic on that we`d run out of food and signed up here Get coronavirus support as a clinically extremely vulnerable person , this turned up this morning , no Krug, smoked salmon , port or cigars the thoughtless cnuts .....that aside quite impressed , you could live on this for a week , fat cnuts would lose weight though which is quite funny , what they dont take in to account is theres four in our house not that I expect the government to feed us all , luckily I live in a rural area and know farmers and butchers who are very helpful.

1585817451893.png

Last edited:
My Missus is medically classed as vulnerable because she`s on chemo , consequently we have been on strict self isolation (ie no shopping) for nearly 3 weeks , she got a panic on that we`d run out of food and signed up here Get coronavirus support as a clinically extremely vulnerable person , this turned up this morning , no Krug, smoked salmon , port or cigars the thoughtless cnuts .....that aside quite impressed , you could live on this for a week , fat cnuts would lose weight though which is quite funny , what they dont take in to account is theres four in our house not that I expect the government to feed us all , luckily I live in a rural area and know farmers and butchers who are very helpful.

View attachment 461829
That Gov.UK listing only works if you live in Engerland !

TamH70

MIA
It's actually quite a good start, though, and up here in Jockistan, Wee Nicola, our fragrant First Minister, will probably nick the policy and say that it was her idea all along - which would not bother me at all, to be honest.

Err it says gov.UK

so us porridge lovers and the leek munchers should be included

and NO I don’t want Freedumb
It may say Gov UK but the support network is linked to the NHS and Scotland & Wales run their own NHS. I'm registered as a responder.

The Gov.UK listing only works if your fat lazy NHS admin manager put you on the list.
If not, (and it seems rather a lot haven't been), you need to self register with your NHS number.

View attachment 461829
Why don't you just order online from a normal retailer, you pikey ******.

Err it says gov.UK

so us porridge lovers and the leek munchers should be included

and NO I don’t want Freedumb
Obviously they are looking after the important people.

Because theres no deliveries for at least a month , you cock.
I just randomly tried Iceland delivery, not only are they delivering, they say it should only be used by pensioners, the disabled and the vulnerable,

This means that we're temporarily limiting online orders to customers who are over state pension age, self-isolating and other vulnerable people, such as the disabled. If you aren't over state pension age and can get to one of our stores, we kindly ask that you use our Store Locator to find your local Iceland and complete your shop there.

You cheap ******

I am one of those advised to completely self - quarantine, I finally managed to get a slot for a Morrisons 'lucky bag' slot.
They are available for all as far as I can tell;
At £30 (+£5 delivery by DPD) they appear to be good value and a good selection of items.
We had the meat eaters selection but there is also a vegetarian box available, chilled stuff come in its own container with a couple of ice bags.
Took a photo of contents (below) to send to an older relative who is also under close-arrest,
There is an option for the delivery to be left on the door step if you are self isolating so they can leave and clear off (I would too!)
A word of caution though, for somebody who is frail, these boxes are heavy and going to be a challenge to lift.
I've advised my relative to get her helpful neighbour to open the box in situ and they she can empty the contents with her 'grabber'
MorrisonsSm1.jpg

endure

GCM
I just randomly tried Iceland delivery, not only are they delivering, they say it should only be used by pensioners, the disabled and the vulnerable,

This means that we're temporarily limiting online orders to customers who are over state pension age, self-isolating and other vulnerable people, such as the disabled. If you aren't over state pension age and can get to one of our stores, we kindly ask that you use our Store Locator to find your local Iceland and complete your shop there.

You cheap ******

Just looked at my local Iceland. They've got 6 slots left for the next week

TamH70

MIA
I think I picked the wrong time to start drinkin'.

I am one of those advised to completely self - quarantine, I finally managed to get a slot for a Morrisons 'lucky bag' slot.
They are available for all as far as I can tell;
At £30 (+£5 delivery by DPD) they appear to be good value and a good selection of items.
We had the meat eaters selection but there is also a vegetarian box available, chilled stuff come in its own container with a couple of ice bags.
Took a photo of contents (below) to send to an older relative who is also under close-arrest,
There is an option for the delivery to be left on the door step if you are self isolating so they can leave and clear off (I would too!)
A word of caution though, for somebody who is frail, these boxes are heavy and going to be a challenge to lift.
I've advised my relative to get her helpful neighbour to open the box in situ and they she can empty the contents with her 'grabber'
View attachment 461869
that’s actually a very well thought out food box.

Very Thorough, even comes with a cucumber for self isolating ladies to pleasure themselves.

Boris_Johnson

ADC
DirtyBAT
Two things:

The General Gossip forums - knock of off with the personal bullshit.

Secondly, just a pointer on the topic you're posting. People get all kind of stick on social media for asking stuff like "anyone know what time the Chinese opens?" (Yes, Karen, it's called Google). Similarly, generic questions that have little to do with Service life either serving or veteran, will attract an array of responses, some helpful and some similar to "Karen's".

I've said this a few times now.

Lockdown = boredom.

Stop arguing for the sake of arguing. And stop posting irrelevant shite for the sake of posting (while it may be important to you, for the remainder it's just an excuse to be a cnut).

It's actually quite a good start, though, and up here in Jockistan, Wee Nicola, our fragrant First Minister, will probably nick the policy and say that it was her idea all along - which would not bother me at all, to be honest.
Does it give her a mandate to seek a second once in a generation independence vote? It has been six years since the last one after all...

Latest Threads