Free fiver

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by boney_m, Apr 21, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have a fiver to give away - yes folks, free money!!!

I need suggestions for the most worthy cause. Theres a picture of the gelt below.

[​IMG]

I acquired this fiver from the girl who sells sandwiches from 12-1300 outside our office. When i got it, its was nice and crisp and obviously fresh from the mint. Unfortunately i left it with the rest of my pocket change in the kitchen, and this little fcuker got hold of it.

[​IMG]

Thats right, i need your suggestions on who deserves a fiver that has been through the digestive system of a weimaraner!! If it helps your chosing, i did have to help it out along with a chicken carcas he found in the bin. The brown bits are weimaraner sh1t i couldnt wash off.

Who needs my fiver!! :D

2. Stonewall, the Gay rights group... they'll appreaciate the money and that "unusually musky scent"

3. Good point, but i'd much prefer someone who is desperate enough to accept a fiver covered in dog shit and they know its covered in dog shit!!

4. Send it to Cherie Blair as a contribution towards her next hair do, or to Tone and ask for a peerage in exchange. :lol: and ask for change too

5. Ah, I may have to the wrong end of the stick there, not entirely sure i can think of anyone suitable, students and chavs spring to mind, but not entirely sure they're worthing giving money to.

6. Give it to some coke head . He,ll get more than he bargined for once he takes his first big sniff !!!

LT.

7. The queen is covered in sh*t! Give it to Mark Oaten MP. :D

8. The name Pete Doherty springs to mind...

sm.

9. If i burn it, and put it in a baggy its probably worth 50 quid to him. Like the way your thinking smithie!!! But when i think on, is there a charity out there who are desperate enough to accept a sh1t covered fiver? The missus is doing the race for life and i was going to give it to her as sponsorship, but she vowed to cut my c0ck off if i did. I"ll send the fiver anywhere, just make a good case for the weimerfiver

10. Me! For condoms, lube and plasters. In that order.

11. I've been asked to host this. No problem.

[​IMG]

12. Slopes, you clearly have far too much time on your hands...... :lol: :wink:

13. A firend of mine signed a jack nicolaus novelty fiver and sold it on ebay for $80.

Maybe you could make some money selling this one as 'GENUINE £5 NOTE, AS SHAT ON BY THE QUEEN'.

14. Cherie Bliar needs the money !!

15. Give it to some feminist group.