Free books on Kindle for country lovers

3 cracking books.......

Go into Kindle e books, then sports, then fishing and other sports........ lowest to highest, and you should see 3 books by Richard Jefferies........

The gamekeeper at home

The amateur poacher,

Round about a great estate,

Fascinating reads.....

3 cracking books.......

Go into Kindle e books, then sports, then fishing and other sports........ lowest to highest, and you should see 3 books by Richard Jefferies........

The gamekeeper at home

The amateur poacher,

Round about a great estate,

Fascinating reads.....
Downloaded the above, thanks for the pointer

Bugger. Got two of them, but the third disappeared. No free ones left for me now.

Got the three of them and 24 others... won't need to buy another book for the next 5 years!

It seems he was a prolific author

Never really searched him out, but I seem to have enjoyed Bevis as a kid..... have to have a look for it.

Kindle is such a bugger, you need to keep looking, sometimes you'll find great free books, then a couple of weeks later, you'll find they've gone up to full price again especially if you use the Search.

Other good ones I've stumbled on are Teddy Roosevelts...... especially his African adventures.

Never seen the same offer, but the Author Zane Grey wrote many articles on his passion, Big Game Fishing........ you often see the single essays, but I was lucky to buy the book "On fishing "

6 hour battles with giant swordfish and marlin, written so well you are almost there with him.