Free books anyone?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Ronin(GE), Apr 16, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Salafists in the City: Free Koran Distributions Have Germany Concerned - SPIEGEL ONLINE - News - International

Well, a group of nutters is handing out free copies of the Quran.
    The 25 million copies hand out, might be a bit overexagerated, but I hope they 'll hand them out in my town too!

I can get me a copy, then come back later with a few pages ripped out, complaining that the paper is to hard and doesn't have enough soacking power :slow:

Hope they try to do their handout session in Chemnitz, or Dresden-Gorbits or somewhere in rural Brandenburg...I would pay to watch that!! In the ensuing hostilities, no matter which side would slot someone, it would allways be one point for germany :-D
  2. It won't make decent arse carpet. Most book and magazine paper smears.
  3. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Can you use the pages to make roll ups like you could with the Gideon Hotel Bibles?
  4. Haven't tried that. I've used bog roll for rollies which was dire.
  5. Oh goody....something to start fires with!
    • Like Like x 1
  6. I was going to get one in Baden-Baden, and let my little black dog carry it in her mouth, but considering the price of fuel, and the fact that the Chinese GP was on the tube, I couldn't be bothered.
  7. skid2

skid2 LE Book Reviewer

can't find the like button on this thing but if I could, consider it pushed.