Free books anyone?

Salafists in the City: Free Koran Distributions Have Germany Concerned - SPIEGEL ONLINE - News - International

Well, a group of nutters is handing out free copies of the Quran.
The 25 million copies hand out, might be a bit overexagerated, but I hope they 'll hand them out in my town too!

I can get me a copy, then come back later with a few pages ripped out, complaining that the paper is to hard and doesn't have enough soacking power :slow:

Hope they try to do their handout session in Chemnitz, or Dresden-Gorbits or somewhere in rural Brandenburg...I would pay to watch that!! In the ensuing hostilities, no matter which side would slot someone, it would allways be one point for germany :-D

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Can you use the pages to make roll ups like you could with the Gideon Hotel Bibles?

Salafists in the City: Free Koran Distributions Have Germany Concerned - SPIEGEL ONLINE - News - International

The 25 million copies hand out, might be a bit overexagerated, but I hope they 'll hand them out in my town too!

I can get me a copy, then come back later with a few pages ripped out, complaining that the paper is to hard and doesn't have enough soacking power :slow:

Hope they try to do their handout session in Chemnitz, or Dresden-Gorbits or somewhere in rural Brandenburg...I would pay to watch that!! In the ensuing hostilities, no matter which side would slot someone, it would allways be one point for germany :-D
Oh goody....something to start fires with!

I was going to get one in Baden-Baden, and let my little black dog carry it in her mouth, but considering the price of fuel, and the fact that the Chinese GP was on the tube, I couldn't be bothered.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Cabana:4344361 said:

Oh goody....something to start fires with!
can't find the like button on this thing but if I could, consider it pushed.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
wrinklyone The Book Club 0
Bubbles_Barker The Book Club 6
Bubbles_Barker The Book Club 51