Freddie should have been 65 today

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by grimbo, Sep 5, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 1
  1. you like movies about gladiators?
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Gladiators ????
  3. My Dad was sixty five last week, he's been sixty five years of age since he joshed it four years ago. He was a good singer also.
  4. But did he take it up the shitter?
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Freddy was a great singer imho, great loss. Who can forget him dressed in a skirt and tache doing the hoovering? Although most of you probably remember the blonde bloke.
  6. Have you ever been in a... in a Turkish prison?
  7. Great chap. Remember travelling from Barker Barracks to the Westfallen Halle Dortmund, for a Queen gig, in 1977. Fantastic time. My air-guitar display brought me to the attention of Freddie, who invited me on stage to play alongside Brian May. Crowds went wild and my fellow storemen set the floor alight with their dance routines.

Inevitably invited back to the hotel for the post-gig party where we quaffed champagne and gorged ourselves on the pick of the assembled groupies.

Christ knows how we found our way back to the minibus but I do know that I woke up with a thumping headache the next morning, and all this on a day when I had to supervise the Battalion sheet-exchange.

Them were the days.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Gives a whole new meaning to 'hung like his Dad'
  9. You ever been in a cockpit before?
  10. Do you like it when Rusty rubs himself up and down your leg?
  11. You ever seen a grown man naked?
  12. Glad I wasn't there. Why is it always an air guitar? I had an air bassoon for years and got no credit for it. glad I wasn't there for the Bn blanket exchange either, to be honest.

I have an air pace stick.
  13. No ! Over to you Captain Oveur, over.