Fred Scappaticci (Stake Knife) arrested over murders

Magistrate Emma Arbuthnot sentenced Scappaticci to three months in custody, suspended for 12 months.
She said: "You have not been before the court for 50 years - and that's good character in my book."

That's because he was a tout and protected from prosecution until now as he is no longer of any use.

The most pressing question for me is how the **** do you pronounce his surname?

skap-a-tichi?

Yeah, and the sick murderous person died in prison, his mind rotted away by syphilis. Good drills, real life Treasury Agent who took him down.

Hopefully Scapawatsit will follow his example.
Ahem
He was paroled on November 16, 1939
After Capone was released from prison, he was referred to Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore for the treatment of paresis (caused by late-stage syphilis). Hopkins refused to admit him based solely on his reputation, but Union Memorial Hospital accepted him. Capone was grateful for the compassionate care that he received and donated two Japanese weeping cherry trees to Union Memorial Hospital in 1939. A very sickly Capone left Baltimore on March 20, 1940, after a few weeks inpatient and a few weeks outpatient, for Palm Island, Florida.[94][95][96]

In 1946, his physician and a Baltimore psychiatrist performed examinations and concluded that Capone had the mentality of a 12-year-old child.[97] Capone spent the last years of his life at his mansion in Palm Island, Florida, spending time with his wife and grandchildren.[98] On January 21, 1947, Capone had a stroke. He regained consciousness and started to improve, but contracted pneumonia. He suffered a cardiac arrest on January 22. On January 25, Capone died in his home, surrounded by his family

I'm destroying my old hard drive as we speak!
I saw my dad stick his old disk drive in the microwave oven then thwack the thing with an 'ammer.

I never asked him what was on it and it's too late to ask him now. Him being dead and all...

I saw my dad stick his old disk drive in the microwave oven then thwack the thing with an 'ammer.

I never asked him what was on it and it's too late to ask him now. Him being dead and all...
I expect the CPS will be in touch soon then

Nothing to worry about, nothing to see...

Is recommend burning all of your father's possessions before the police turn up. If you discover a dodgy Danish film called Animal Farm, don't worry - it was probably just research. (You can send that to me.)

Maybe you have a point, did it all start when he watched the other version of Animal Farm thinking it was an adaptation of Orwell's book

Nothing to worry about, nothing to see...

Is recommend burning all of your father's possessions before the police turn up. If you discover a dodgy Danish film called Animal Farm, don't worry - it was probably just research. (You can send that to me.)
Bit late. My auntie did all the disposal of that four years ago. If the fuzz turn up at that address now, anything that's there is down to the new owners.

Bit late. My auntie did all the disposal of that four years ago. If the fuzz turn up at that address now, anything that's there is down to the new owners.
I'd suggest that if your Auntie does have a copy of Animal Farm, you suggest to her that she should watch Prisoner Cell Block H. ;)

chimera

LE
Worth watching (if only to learn how to pronounce his name!)

Latest Threads