freaky friday on bbc3 now

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by maguire, Jul 8, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

is anyone else watching this and thinking wrong, wrong thoughts about lindsay lohan and jamie lee curtis??

2. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

If you're going to admit to watching embarrassing films for totty, at least make it worthwhile. St Trinian's, Mean Girls... I hear they can be quite good ;)
  3. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

jamie lee curtis and lindsay lohan not worthwhile??? are you on drugs?? ;)
  4. Lindsay is a bit young plus she does bat for the other team. (generation younger actually)

Lady Haden-Guest on the other hand is a few years younger than me. I would in a heartbeat. Awesome MILF.
  5. I'm not actually. Admittedly it is a good film, but I preferred to watch Mean Machine on E4. You big raving... ooh sorry, forgot. :lol: :lol:
  6. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

I'm secure in my sexuality. I was watching a chick flick, I admit, but I was also thrapping one off for the full ninety minutes over a mental picture of me, la curtis and miss lohan, and a large tub of Nutella.

like the complete hetero stud I am. :)
  7. Re: your mental picture
    Was Ms. Lohan licking the Nutella off of her Ladyship while you watched. It is the sort of thing Ms. Lohan would prefer. I somehow doubt it would be M'lady's scene.