freaky friday on bbc3 now

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
is anyone else watching this and thinking wrong, wrong thoughts about lindsay lohan and jamie lee curtis??

:oops:

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
If you're going to admit to watching embarrassing films for totty, at least make it worthwhile. St Trinian's, Mean Girls... I hear they can be quite good ;)

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
jamie lee curtis and lindsay lohan not worthwhile??? are you on drugs?? ;)

Lindsay is a bit young plus she does bat for the other team. (generation younger actually)

Lady Haden-Guest on the other hand is a few years younger than me. I would in a heartbeat. Awesome MILF.

maguire said:
jamie lee curtis and lindsay lohan not worthwhile??? are you on drugs?? ;)
I'm not actually. Admittedly it is a good film, but I preferred to watch Mean Machine on E4. You big raving... ooh sorry, forgot. :lol: :lol:

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm secure in my sexuality. I was watching a chick flick, I admit, but I was also thrapping one off for the full ninety minutes over a mental picture of me, la curtis and miss lohan, and a large tub of Nutella.

like the complete hetero stud I am. :)

maguire said:
I'm secure in my sexuality. I was watching a chick flick, I admit, but I was also thrapping one off for the full ninety minutes over a mental picture of me, la curtis and miss lohan, and a large tub of Nutella.

like the complete hetero stud I am. :)
Re: your mental picture
Was Ms. Lohan licking the Nutella off of her Ladyship while you watched. It is the sort of thing Ms. Lohan would prefer. I somehow doubt it would be M'lady's scene.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WRAPJOBAGAIN The NAAFI Bar 47
Proximo The NAAFI Bar 1
Proximo The NAAFI Bar 2