Fraudulent MPs on the Verge of Suicide?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Ethel_the_Aardvark, May 23, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Nadine Dorries, the Tory MP, said that there was too much pressure on parliamentarians. “The atmosphere in Westminster is unbearable. People are constantly checking if others are OK. Everyone fears a suicide,” she wrote on her blog.

Now there's a shame. :cry:

When she says "constantly checking if others are OK" what she probably means is constantly checking if others have been exposed as lying thieving scum yet.

2. Suicide? Those feckers will do anything to avoid paying back their expenses.

3. How might we push significant numbers (600 or so) over the edge?

4. Imagine what will happen when they all start getting thrown out of their seats?

5. its just an excuse for these horses ARRse's to put in another claim for rope and razor blades
    8O

6. What we are seeing bears an uncanny resemblance the five stages of grief. This is normally associated with the death of a loved one, in the case of MP's, their loved one is money:

Denial: It was within the rules. I have done nothing wrong.

Anger: You are just jealous of my big house.

Bargaining: I am paying back the amount that should have been paid in CGT (in order to try and save my skin).

Depression: The atmosphere in Westminster is unbearable. People are constantly checking if others are OK. Everyone fears a suicide.

Acceptance: I resign.

7. Bugger, they will do anything to escape the rope they deserve from the public.

8. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Not thought through at all well. Go stand in a corner!

Denial: It was within the rules. I have done nothing wrong.

Anger: ARREST THAT LEAKER!!!

Bargaining: I am paying back the amount that should have been paid in CGT (in order to try and save my skin).

Depression: The atmosphere in Westminster is unbearable. People are constantly checking if others are OK. Everyone fears a suicide.

Acceptance: sliiitch, splash, gurgle, choke, metalic clang, drip, drip drip [silence].

9. If any of the thieving bstrds have the bottle to commit suicde who wants to bet that their funeral's will be clamed for under Final Expenses.!

10. msr

msr LE

"If you've nothing to hide, you've nothing to fear"

(c) Various Home Secretaries over the last 12 years

11. :D

The sound of acceptance is quite good.

12. Are we running a sweepstake here?

I bag that old bugger being shown up by one of his constituents on News at Ten last night, damn what's his name? Never mind, he'll be headline news soon.

13. Well Nadine herself might be one step closer to the bottles of Gin and Paracetamol.

Said that following a stiff letter from lawyers acting for the owners of the Telegraph Group, Sir David Barclay and Sir Frederick Barclay, the prospect of M'learned friends hoving into sight bearing Writs for Libel became very real.

Thus some lively allegations (very broadly being that all the expenses disclsoures were engineered by the Barclay brothers to knock back the main parties and boost UKIP and BNP) vanished from her Blog.

14. Someone should set up a load of hangmans nooses and go flog them outside Parliament as 'Resignation Aids' :)