Fraud - who should I speak to?

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by Whistleblower95, May 25, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. I am a Pte in a small unit where I recently found out that a full screw has been fraudulently claiming a massive amount of GYH(T) for several years.

    Essentially, he is claiming that a property in Scotland is his primary residence while living in the block in the South East. The property in question is rented out which I believe negates the GYH?

    I don't entirely trust that my CoC will do anything constructive so who should I speak to?

    If I'm talking rubbish just tell me.

  2. Write to your MP ha ha ha lol lol
  3. Funnily enough, it was the whole MP's expenses that brought this to light!
  4. tears in eyes
  5. How do you know he rents it out?
  6. You're CoC will do something about it if it's true. You could report it to your RAO as this is something close to their hearts.

    Don't lack confidence in your CoC in this matter.
  7. The difference being that MP's earn more than enough without even considering the ludicrous claims.
  8. He has said this himself. Also, he has never been known to return there.

    I accept that I have no proof, but this is still a serious fraud if true. If he has been talking balls then any investigation would clear him.
  9. Bowmore_Assassin

    Bowmore_Assassin LE Moderator Book Reviewer

    Spk to RAO or Adjt. CoC will investigate.
  10. Crimestoppers? Thats complety anonymous and untracebale.... the information would come via civpol and even we wouldn't be able to trace you if you didn't want us to.

  11. Yes, well, call me mister picky, but that hardly damming evidence. Why would anyone start an investigation on the word of a tom who has no proof? Have you got a grudge against him or something?
  12. Are you a detective or summat? Did I mention that it was a small unit...

  13. Oh, sure, just because I'm a tom means that I'm wrong.

    What sort of definitive evidence would I have?
  14. Rather than speaking direct with your CoC and being branded a grass especially since he's a full screw and may have friends in the buts, ring the nearest RMP unit and explain the case, or a letter to the RAO
  15. Fuck all evidence it seems, apart from what one bloke told you and the observation that he doesn't go home at all. Do you follow him around at weekends and leave as well?
    How do you know hes been claiming GYH(T) for years did he tell you that or did you mind read?