Fraud advice?

FrosteeMARIA

LE
Gallery Guru
That’s a very misleading and incorrect article. For starters, Action Fraud is a separate organisation from the police, and police staff. Action fraud is where people are referred to when, there is no identified suspect, the suspect is abroad or, there are no direct lines of enquiry.
I thought it was quite clear in the second article...

"Victims of fraud are told to report the crime to Action Fraud, which is overseen by City of London Police. Four years ago, the service was outsourced to a firm called Concentrix. "

I thought it was quite clear in the second article...

"Victims of fraud are told to report the crime to Action Fraud, which is overseen by City of London Police. Four years ago, the service was outsourced to a firm called Concentrix. "
Ah, didnt see that bit. Apologies.

Still a misleading header though.

TotalBanker

Old-Salt
I had my card details stolen, which I only found out about as some monger used my email to open an account at JD Sports to have something delivered to Leicester I think it was. Hence me getting an email thanking me for my order. Went to my local branch to get details, they wouldn't tell me anything (they picked up in their checks that delivery address didn't match where i lived in SE London). As nothing was delivered they were NFI. Went to my bank, who were also NFI, apart from cutting up my bank card in front of me. Wished I'd come up with some great explanation at JD Sports as to why I "forgot" the address I wanted "my" delivery to go to in Leicester, and could they remind me again? And do they sell baseball bats in this store?

Latest Threads