Frau Fuhrer

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Portaloo Attendant, Oct 28, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I find her to be an absolute hound who is sullying the once grand reputation of the heroic SS.
  2. I'd fucking smash her.Especially if she's wearing the Gestapo kit....

3. Thigh high black leather boots,black sussies,black silk knicks,black/red lacy bra Mmmmmm yes I like that idea..
  4. to be honest i'd probably shag ann widdecombe if she dressed up as a nazi
    • Like Like x 1
  5. What a lovely Frau, plenty of 'lust handels' to grip. As is is Frau Merkel is only just keeping her grip on the Chancellorship...... I think Ill get meself some Lederhosen... call meself Hans.... and give a good Bavarian thigh slapping to show her what life is all about south of Berlin... I have never been south of Berlin, or in Berlin for that matter.... Hmmm... Krefeld was quite a town in the 1960s.....
  6. Like I said elsewhere, I'd smash her like an abandoned caravan.

Attached Files:

7. I find your quote about the 'grand ruputation' of the SS highly offensive.

The SS never had a reputation at all for employing fit birds, except perhaps for the exception of Helga Geerhart, Kim Hartman Pics - Kim Hartman Photo Gallery - 2011 - Magazine Pictorials. Movie Stills. Event Photos. Red Carpet Pictures. Despite having the pick of the Reich's crop of saucy blonde arian fanny, even Hitler settled for munter Eva Braun, who is comparible in aesthetic appeal to a blind cobbler's thumb.

I rest my case.
  8. jim24

jim24 Book Reviewer

9. Added to which, whilst they may depilate their nether regions I, personally, find unshaven armpits and legs unattractive............even if clad in a nice tightlaced corset and shiny black stockings, bent over a ..................... sorry I got carried away there for a moment.
  10. Good lad. Nowt wrong with a bit of Widdecombe pussy
  11. I d enjoy using this on you:

fucktard spray.jpg

Besides, I d wager that no-one would have consensual sex with you.

Get back to school.
  12. You've got to be shitting me, head like a robbers dog. Men (and stranger women) I will pray for you.