Fraternising in the ranks!!

Anybody heard about the 2IC who has got a female gunner pregnant???  It's not common knowledge net.....so watch the press!!

Should he be sacked......or is this kind of behaviour acceptable?

and she already has a JNCO boyfriend!!!

Classic, ARRSE gossip.  Hmm, I shall keep up to date with my current affairs.  However i must forewarn you of naming the Regiment involved before it is out in the press..

The way i see it in the army we always get shafted it just that with females they actually do get shafted

have you noticed the higher the rank the more dodgy ???

SUBBIE.  I believe your regiment has had its fair share of "bad press" recently.  Can you confirm or deny rumours that this is so.

Reference smigstick and the 2ic who got a fermale preggers well it couldnt be mine he looks like Mr Burns from the Simpsons. Unless he has promise a posting of their choice, he is one ugly MOTHER FU**ER

D

Door_Bundle

Fraternising in the ranks? All for it myself. There's shedloads of little blonde toms in Kings Troop that need a good hosing down!

Call me old-fashioned but...

Doesn't the little pink icon mean they're a girlie?

Mind you, she could be errrrr "bowling from the pavillion end"

GQ yep reggie has had a lot of bad press recently all the print is out of focus and the letters are too close together.

F_Me_ Men
Reading some of the other threads LSSS is very likely to be a girl. No leg before the wicket. Know what I mean

But i think you've missed the chance of "high tea"

We should have more of it.... nothing like showing a  w soldier / officer how to look after your personal weapon.  :eek:

I'm all for a good groping of a big pair of jubblies.

however problems will arrise if the said pair belong to someone in your own unit.

Mind you the officer's have been doing it for years, remember the old assitant adjt, the mess mattress!

So rodney's keep your hands of our fun pillows! play with your own!!

Male officers get very high level interviews without tea and biccies if they get found out fraternising, but female officers, of course, are beyond reproach, vitims of sexual harrassment, or get promoted. Very PC eh? :eek: