Franks Career

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Jelly_Baby, Mar 4, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I seem to recall that some years ago (to much ridicule) the Army had a recruiting campaign using a certain 'Frank' This very fortunate chap appeared to get all the cosy postings, spent all his time adventure training and didn't seem to have to suffer the more 'unpleasent' aspects of military service.

Now it appears that all wasn't well with Frank. Apparently he has left the Army (disillusioned perhaps?) and now is working for Her Majesty's Govt as a drugs counsellor. (See www.talktofrank.com/).

Did he leave the Army voluntarily or was all that casual adventure training lead him to find greater 'highs'? Did he fall victim of Compulsory Drugs Testing (and rightly so). Is he now poacher turned gamekeeper?

Is he qualified to be dishing out advice?

I think we should be told.

Or perhaps this is all guff and I'm just a bit distracted at work......

2. Frank turned into a goat and offers advice on Livejournal.

3. I got slung out for not being at work!!!

4. He is now one of the main stars in shameless, Let that be a lesson to anyone thinking of leaving the army.

5. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Frank is still serving, and due to the large amount of AT he was forever on, he has gone APTC - and as such, is now considered too ugly for television.

6. Thank God...I was worried you'd found out the horrifying truth about me... 8O :whew: