Frankie Boyle in Cumbria Gaffe

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by TerryFukWit, Jun 11, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It would be funny if that was funny but its not funny.

The guys just an uncunny funt
  2. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Typical Mail reporting.

''Shock and outrage at comedian making a topical joke.''

Personally I think Boyle is a fcuking legend. Much funnier than the likes of that fat cnut James Corden and other so called comedians like Alan Carr and those other two gayers from Little Britain.

My favourite Boyle quote:

''There is a vegetarian option Sir, you can fcuk off.''
  3. Boyle is a genius
  4. How can people be shocked every time Frankie Boyle comes out with a joke that they don't like?

Turn off, change the channel, go to see a different comedian or book a taxi and fukc off somewhere else - Try Bridgend you sad Kunts.

If you watch a TV programme and it's shite or you don't enjoy it are you shocked next week when it's still shite?

Get a life!
  5. I hate it when other people (or newspapers) are outraged on behalf of the rest of us. As a Whitehaven man, I don't get the outrage here - it is a joke FFS.
    Frankie Boyle is genuinely funny and tells it like it is. Occassionally one of his gags will bomb (just like every other comedian, but in Boyle's case, not as often).
    Ravers, I totally agree with your assessment of Corden and the other so called comedians - bag of sh*t the lot of them. :thumleft:
  6. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Franky Boyle regularly has me in absolute stitches when I see him on the box. He is a comedy genius indeed.

As noted, I have a whole repertoire of Cumbria gags on my mobile now, that's just how it is.

He might have got away with it a bit more if he'd followed it with "Too soon?"
  7. Monty, you are obviously from Workington then? :)
  8. End of the day everyone by now should know what frankies comedy is like, if they don't like what he's gotta say why the fcuk are they watching him in the first place?!?!?
  9. Good on you Frankie....
  10. BugsyIII

BugsyIII On ROPs

Made I Larf.
  11. Excellent. And as Frankie knows only well, there is no such thing as bad publicity. Look at all the social parasites that make/made millions from bad press!

He'll be laughing all the way to the bank.
  12. What makes I laugh is the outrage that follows many of Frankie's jokes.