Frankie Boyle Does It Again

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by blonde_guy, Apr 9, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This made me spit coffee out over my keyboard this morning!

2. Those windows aren't going to lick themselves you know

3. "Rebecca Adlington complained to the Beeb after the Scottish comic joked she resembled "someone who's looking at themselves in the back of a spoon".

That's genius!

5. You went to a Frankie Boyle gig!!!! what did you expect!!!! Man up and grow up!!!!

6. You pay the money, you get the product. She must've known his reputation before going.

7. Yes it's unfortunate, but people who are different in anyway will always have comedians taking the p1ss. Whether you're black, white, straight, gay, a doctor, a copper, a soldier or a mlaarr, someone will rip you in their show.

Slightly OT, but why would you call a child with Downs Tanzie? Or was she christened Tamsin and that's how she says her own name?

Oh look, a taxi.

8. Typical slack Sky reporting - no suggestion at the time that Miss Adlington ever complained herself - 75 viewers complained to the BBC over that and Boyle's follow-up comment that since someone with her looks had managed to pull a really good-looking boyfriend, she must be pure filth in bed.

Apologies for pedantry in the Naafi...

9. i went to see Jimmy Carr and the people behind me got up and left because he started on a rather 'sensitive' subject

10. I'd like to have been in the audience; it sounds there was a lot of comedy on and off the stage! :)

11. Not because he was shit?

12. While the nature of Frankie Boyle's act is well known,He does seem to be on a self destruct mode recently.His Auto biography certainly left me wondering if all was how it should be regarding his opinion of himself.

13. Freedom of Speech. All well and good unless you say something someone doesn't want you to.

14. Well i thought he was funny, cant beat a good dig at gay people

15. To be fair if the dirty scutter hadn't fcuked her brother then she wouldn't have squeezed out a retarded spazza child........what goes around comes around