Frankfurt Airport evacuated

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
@No.4 Mk.1 can clearly prove that he had the idea to do this years ago.
He's the mastermind behind it all.

alzorro.jpg

Zorro strikes again?

no, I genuinely I hope this is just a misunderstanding and nothing sinister - otherwise people get hurt and I do not want see anyone to get hurt.

unless it's one of the bad guys - I always want to see them hurt.

no, I genuinely I hope this is just a misunderstanding and nothing sinister - otherwise people get hurt and I do not want see anyone to get hurt.

unless it's one of the bad guys - I always want to see them hurt.

Liar

First, according to the conservative Frankfurt newpaper FAZ, it was only one terminal that got evacuated, not the whole airport (the terminal used by LH for their domestic and inner Schengen flights, therefore no passport check after the security check).
One person pushed through the security check before it was completed. There is no bomb threat.
According to the article the evacuation was going on peacefully, no panic.

See Sicherheitskontrolle ignoriert: Frankfurter Flughafen wird teilweise evakuiert
(in German).

As it is standard practice, the whole area is now considered to be contaminated and has to be searched, and every person in it has to undergo a full security check again.. Therefore everybody had to leave the sterile area and go back into the public area.

Things like this happen several times a week across Europe, mostly it is late passengers, who want to catch a flight. The person will certainly be caught, arrested and fined, even if they did not carry anthing dangerous on them. If they had anything like a weapon on them, they will go to jail.
Our Royal Green Jacket and the Daily Wail are sensationalising again.

Last edited:
From twitter

4m
Frankfurt Airport ‏@Airport_FRA
Operations in Concourse A resume at 12.30PM. We ask all passengers to follow the instructions of airport staff.

RoyalGreenJacket will be flacid.... Not that he was sat there nursing a semi waiting for the magic M word or exhortion to Allah.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
From twitter

4m
Frankfurt Airport ‏@Airport_FRA
Operations in Concourse A resume at 12.30PM. We ask all passengers to follow the instructions of airport staff.

RoyalGreenJacket will be flacid

image.png

Latest Threads