• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Frank Kitson

You can also try Ebay, from time to time his books come up. At the moment there are 16 offers, none of the titles your're asking for though. He's been very popular lately, so it will cost you.

QM, I think THEY have libraries over here in the colonies but I really don't expect a library in Baltimore to stock such material.

And given that Mickey Spillane is their greatest contribution to world literature one doesn't ecpect much from them.

kabulronin said:
QM, I think THEY have libraries over here in the colonies but I really don't expect a library in Baltimore to stock such material.

And given that Mickey Spillane is their greatest contribution to world literature one doesn't ecpect much from them.
Matey, if only you'd asked me 32 years ago - he was my Old Man's boss in Lubbecke (HQ 2 Armd Div) then and EVERYONE had a bloody copy of his wretched books. Mind you most people had drawings done of their kids too, done by his Mrs - dreadful, but no-one dared to complain!

Sounds dreadful! I read Low Intensity Operations back then and still have it but never owned the other two.

I have to say I think if people went back to LIO they might learn a bit....

kabulronin said:
Thanks GG- and wasn't "Rage" a great book!
Indeed it was a great read!

I started on Damaged (Conway's first book) - an utterly mindbending experience. His new book - interestingly titled The Afghan Guides - is due out in April of next year.

I might actually have two copies of one of Kitson's books, so I'll check.

"Gangs and Counter Gangs" is a tough one to find and usually sells for big money. I've seen it twice on eBay over the last three or four years and was outbidded each time.

I wonder if we could get someone to photocopy it.....

It was said that a Cpl in 2 Para carried a fabloned copy of "The Forgotten Soldier" in his bergan......

kabulronin said:
BB, I'm in the colonies.
kabulronin, there's a couple of libraries in the US that have Gang and Counter-gangs. You can borrow one through an inter-library loan.

Just make sure you return it afterwards!

Latest Threads