France out - now Italy out

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Much as it goes against the grain, :D it just shows the strength of character of the English squad and Manager to be able to pick themselves up after two shoite games and come back. Something the Frongs and Wops have not been able to to.

Blimey. Are you ill?

As an outsider trying to keep up with what has happened can I just check I've got it right so far?

The French and Italians give up, the Americans decide to turn up at the last minute and England are left to face the Germans...hmm. Does that ring any bells...?

GoodIdeaAtTheTime said:
As an outsider trying to keep up with what has happened can I just check I've got it right so far?

The French and Italians give up, the Americans decide to turn up at the last minute and England are left to face the Germans...hmm. Does that ring any bells...?
It does have a certain air of familiarity about it!

Lets just hope that we can get a repeat performance of what happened then.

Apart from the septics dropping a big A on anyone who stands against them !! :D

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Auld-Yin said:
Much as it goes against the grain, :D it just shows the strength of character of the English squad and Manager to be able to pick themselves up after two shoite games and come back. Something the Frongs and Wops have not been able to to.
Two notorious surrender monkeys give up and go home and your suprised?

My Grandad had an Italian Rifle - never fired only dropped once

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
johnboyzzz said:
With England having previous of surrendering, Vikings, Normans, will they be next :)
Only if thjey come up against Vikings or Normans and I don't think they are in the group

Everyone else left has had a kicking or been bomed or had there big posh house in Washington burnt down

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Markintime said:
johnboyzzz said:
With England having previous of surrendering, Vikings, Normans, will they be next :)
I seem to remember that Scotland were managed by an Italian once and came a very bad second.

Speed bonny boat like a bird on the wing
In fairness they did well in the early rounds
It was in the final when England played some ringers it all went wrong :lol:

the_boy_syrup said:
Markintime said:
johnboyzzz said:
I seem to remember that Scotland were managed by an Italian once and came a very bad second.

Speed bonny boat like a bird on the wing
In fairness they did well in the early rounds
It was in the final when England played some ringers it all went wrong :lol:
Scots ringers werent they? :)
And the Normans did you too.
and the vikings got their heads kicked in at Stamford Bridge.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Shaithis said:
Lets just hope that we can get a repeat performance of what happened then.

Apart from the septics dropping a big A on anyone who stands against them !! :D
Do the US get to meet Japan??

If the next games go according to form (which they probably won't) England will play the squareheads, then the Argies, then the Spanish and then, if they get to the final, Brazil.

As a Scotsman, it pains me to say this, but if they beat that lot, they'll fcuking deserve the World Cup....

Stooriefit said:
If the next games go according to form (which they probably won't) England will play the squareheads, then the Argies, then the Spanish and then, if they get to the final, Brazil.

As a Scotsman, it pains me to say this, but if they beat that lot, they'll fcuking deserve the World Cup....
Something's not right here...now there's two Scottish arrsers feeling empathy for us. 8O :?

BaldBleep said:
joey_deacons_lad said:
johnboyzzz said:

:fish: :fish:
You'll find Vikings and Normans are the same thing
Quite!
I know a bloke called Norman who works for Viking Direct

They call him Norman the Store and clerical operative.

Latest Threads