Framed AK-47 Stunning

Arrse_onist

War Hero
Being a AKM has nothing to do with the muzzleb ut your still right it is a AKM.

AK,flat muzzle,AKM angled muzzle,simple.

Unless you want to go in to the minutea,slightly different shaped foresight shroud,different bayonet connection,differrent cleaning rod fixture,not forgetting of course,all the pressed steel parts on the AKM,that the AK 47,doesn't have,and as I said,easiest is the angled muzzle developed to try,and prevent muzzle climb when on fully auto,but then again maybe I don't know what I'm talking about? o_O

Still a nice prezzie though.

Sorry,I forgot to mention,all the rivets on the side of the pressed steel receiver housing are a bit of a give away,too.

Forgot to say,7.62,looks like .30 Cal,when it's pointing at you from about 10 feet. ^^\\\'

strut_jack

War Hero
AK,flat muzzle,AKM angled muzzle,simple.

Unless you want to go in to the minutea,slightly different shaped foresight shroud,different bayonet connection,differrent cleaning rod fixture,not forgetting of course,all the pressed steel parts on the AKM,that the AK 47,doesn't have,and as I said,easiest is the angled muzzle developed to try,and prevent muzzle climb when on fully auto,but then again maybe I don't know what I'm talking about? o_O

Still a nice prezzie though.

Sorry,I forgot to mention,all the rivets on the side of the pressed steel receiver housing are a bit of a give away,too.

Come now, don't do half a job on the minutiae and thorough identification; this one is a Yugoslav M70 so perfect for a bit of GRAPPLE, PALATINE, AGRICOLA or OCCULUS nostalgia, or a more recent TELIC momento.

Come now, don't do half a job on the minutiae and thorough identification; this one is a Yugoslav M70 so perfect for a bit of GRAPPLE, PALATINE, AGRICOLA or OCCULUS nostalgia, or a more recent TELIC momento.

Sorry guv,it's a long time since I had to worry about these things,takes me all my time to read what's printed on these pages................sorry,Harvey the Pink Elephant says I'm talking to much! :plotting:

Latest Threads