Foxy Knoxy to be set free!

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Never mind that
Anyone up for shagging a millionaire?

Apperantly her familly have got wall to wall interviews lined us Stateside

Actually, further to the above, I think that we probably do know it.

There is the small matter of motive. But I'm sure the Sun will give you your opinion tomorrow.

She seems to have lost a bit of weight too, from the last two pics in my post she seems a bit slimmer in the last one, lost the puppy fat. I think I prefer the slim version, but I'd do the chub too.

A

allgone2ratsh1t

I think she may have been turned in prsion to the old bean flicking. Never mind I like to flick beans so happy days.

Murdering c*nt.

OldSnowy

LE
Book Reviewer
Wonderful what a highly professional PR job can do, isn't it? Even better of course is one that deflects the attention away from you in the first place - if she'd only been with her boyfriend in a Tapas Bar at the time...

Considering her odd inappropriate and behaviour, as well as inconsistent statement, accusing somebody else of the murder, its all pointing to some involvement if not the actual murder, her Boyfriend couldn't account for his time after claiming he was on his computer when cyber experts found that wasn't the case.

Something fishy, if so the Prosecution balled up a bit.

Guede is definitely guilty, his DNA and fingerprints is all over the case.

OldSnowy

LE
Book Reviewer
Considering her odd inappropriate and behaviour, as well as inconsistent statement, accusing somebody else of the murder, its all pointing to some involvement if not the actual murder, her Boyfriend couldn't account for his time after claiming he was on his computer when cyber experts found that wasn't the case.

Something fishy, if so the Prosecution balled up a bit.

Guede is definitely guilty, his DNA and fingerprints is all over the case.

This has by now nothing whatsoever to do with who did what - it's political. The poor dead girl's family are the ones who have to live with this, knowing that her murderer/murdress are now out and free.

Gee, she implicated someone after how long in the police station?

14 hours without break, without a lawyer present, not told her rights under Italian Law, or to have the embassy notified. So after 14 hours without a break she then signs a statement in Italian which she could not read at the time.

I Bet you if she was British the thread would be outrage at Englands Rose being treated this way by Swarthy Eyeties, or Dagoes who lost the war, and Lousy Eye-talian police procedures and evidence collection. Oops, she's a Yank continue with your normal jealousy, and daily mail fueled mob.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
simroy The NAAFI Bar 27
BigHorse The NAAFI Bar 57
R Films, Music and All Things Artsy 0