Foxy Knoxy The Verdict Due Soon

What do we think guys?

Guilty or not? Is it a flight home to the states, followed by the book, film, TV mini series of her shameful imprisonment by those naughty Italians, or 20 more years of rug munching and being the prison bitch?

I hope she get set free, then she might get her tits out and I can post a pic of them on the holy grail of celebrity tits thread on ARRSE.

Well she has had 4 years of "pass the soap oh dear I have appeared to have dropped it and where has this large cucumber appeared from"? pity she has not taken some snaps of her time in prison (for purely academic reasons of course) for her forthcoming book,film, tv deal, lads mag spread etc.

I suppose that rich parents had nothing to do with it. The Italian justice system being snow white and all.

She's been cleared as has the lad too.

Local crowd not happy.

She'll be lucky to not get lynched.

Anti US feeling outside the court. Crowd chanting "shame".

Sure the BBC anchorman said it's happening in Fallujah.

Might be like that. Some dead Yanks....

I suppose that rich parents had nothing to do with it. The Italian justice system being snow white and all.
Maybe it had to do with the Italians admitting her rights were violated and the incredibly bad DNA handling of the prosecution.

Nah, has to be rich yanks, right?

Bollocks, could have sworn I got there first. Anyway she's going to be at liberty now, might be in with a chance.

Loving the Italians booing and hurling abuse at the yanker reporters on site on hearing the verdict... Still the Italian accent is reet hot on them dark haired Italian chicks, grrrrrr.

In all likelihood she probably did do it, but the Italians screwed up the investigation so they've quite rightly been released.

I'd like to offer my services to Knoxy as her first taste of real throbbing member in four years, obviously I wont fall asleep or spend the night, don't want to tempt fate.

Maybe it had to do with the Italians admitting her rights were violated and the incredibly bad DNA handling of the prosecution.

Nah, has to be rich yanks, right?
Yes. The Italian police are well known benchmarks of probity and efficiecy.

M

Mr_Tigger

A travesty of justice. More importantly Foxy Knoxy is back on the market. Any takers?

Well it would appear the bitch may have problems with a slander charge that is lurking in the background, upto 10 years of pasta, muff, and gang rapes by butch Albanian lesbians is still in the offing, it would appear the Yanker hasn't quite got away with it.

BTW - Her defence lawyer Bonjourno has a certain something that makes me very... warm.

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Talk of Hillary Clinton putting lots of pressure on the Eyetie Goverment.

Thought the boy who pleaded guilty named them as being there?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dashing_Chap The NAAFI Bar 149
BigHorse The NAAFI Bar 57
R Films, Music and All Things Artsy 0