• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Foxy hunting ladies?

I hope that no animals suffered in the making of the calendar. One of the little dogs being held by the old Doris at the back looks a bit worried.

in my youth them there Neanderthal women had the hunting theme well pegged........

.....woof woof!

Never mind the "Foxy Hunters Calendar" let's hear it for the "Poxy Munters Calendar!"

in my youth them there Neanderthal women had the hunting theme well pegged........

.....woof woof!

Never mind the "Foxy Hunters Calendar" let's hear it for the "Poxy Munters Calendar!"
From the comments beneath the article........spooky!

"Nice one ladies. U complaining women are probably a bunch of munting pigs LOL

- spartan , london, United Kingdom, 05/11/2012 09:08"

No finer sight than a young Gels botty tightly encased in Jodhpurs and with her shapely thighs wide spread across a hoss,s back, damme! Tally Ho, what!

I think the Jack Russell has spotted a rat peeping out !
The Russell is the only thing in that picture I'd take home. Its loyal, intelligent and has character. The rest are just horse ridding fucking psychopathic snakes with tits that have the ability to empty your wallet and suck the joy out of your life, but not apparently the ability to suck your cock.

Fucking Horsey women they all need to be cropped till they can't sit down for a week!

The Russell is the only thing in that picture I'd take home. Its loyal, intelligent and has character. The rest are just horse ridding fucking psychopathic snakes with tits that have the ability to empty your wallet and suck the joy out of your life, but not apparently the ability to suck your cock.

Fucking Horsey women they all need to be cropped till they can't sit down for a week!
So we've established you wouldn't take any of them home and you give them all a good thrashing. You old romantic - it's the kind of thing they like. You still would as well though, wouldn't you? Unless you've turned ghey. Just saying...

And the thought of those jodphurs rubbing up against the pommel, getting them all gash-frothy, the mucky little minxes, oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrr.

Latest Threads