Foxy Cleopatra !!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Juan_Ramirez_III, Jan 26, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ive recently 'gone black',

A series of extremely fortunate events at what you could loosely call a party last weekend culminated in a dynamite like finale involving me, a torn white shirt, a badly constructed Ikea single bed and 8 stone of biting, slighty aggressive black woman sat astride me, juiced up on Malibu and Coke, and Aswad (probably....)

The sex was, in a word, amazing. A swirling mash of arms and legs, swear words, mutual hole exploring and 3 unsheduled crash landings onto a walnut floor whilst wrapped up in a Peppa Pig duvet. The cherry on the cake being that upon her insistence that she was 'quite sore' in the morning in response to my hip jousting of her coffee coloured bottom cheeks and murmuring a gruff 'good morning' as if I was in an 80's coffee advert, she then happily invited me to eat her out whilst I pulled the head off it for her visual enjoyment, a heady feat of achievement when still rocked to the t*ts on JD and being twice the size of her.... :D

I'm enamoured..not with her, far too close to home for a second shot but retrospectively thinking black girls are ace. Even the horror bags in Kenya and the shoeless deity I slow danced and groped the night away with in Sierra Leone to a hard house soundtrack in a bar near the beach were pant wettingly exciting..

I should have forseen this, my first job ever was clearing ashtrays, collecting bottles/glasses and humping gear around a theme pub my Uncle owned, the dark princess that he had doing Sat/Sun afternoons made time every weekend to follow me into the cellar, unhook the front of her dungarees and hump my face as my gob fish mouthed its way around her brillo pad, she would laugh hoarsley then skip back upstairs whilst I leant over the barrells and flicked out a turbo w*nk....

Aside from the miserable c*nt that floats round my gaff, ill never tom a honky bitch again.. :D

I concur....

2. Don't believe you! :p

3. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Do you think the top one might be a tad young?!???!

4. She's 21, with ricketts....

5. I like the ones with polio; they look so funny when they're trying to escape

6. You're telling porkies again.....The old Bill will be on their way to you very shortly!!! :p

7. cut and paste you gayer

8. Is it f*ck, gen dits ! :D

9. Black don't crack, as they say.

I lost my cherry with a girl of ethnic descent. I couldn't tell you if she were as exciting as the ones described above because it was my first time and I didn't know what I was doing and, frankly, the whole business was such a disaster that I was convinced I was impotent for almost a year untill I found no. 2.

Needless to say she didn't come back for seconds, even of my enthusiastic but inexpert cunnilingus.

10. eyebrows?

I love black chicks

11. Funny thing is, whilst your bitch cooked me bacon and eggs after I kicked her back doors in the other day she said she'd never do a pretzel-sized premature ejaculating mummy's boy who enjoyed her anal probing him far too much to be straight and cried after sex saying 'I wuv you' except you :D

12. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Did she have a bright pink pu5sy, beautifully offsetting the dark chocolate lips and nice 'slappy' arrse cheeks?

13. meridian

meridian LE Good Egg (charities)

What the fcuk is a Peppa Pig Duvet

I can't relate to this story without knowing what it is

14. I lost my Whoring cherry with and ebony because the only lady of oriental descent looked as though she was old enough to have been a camp whore on Mao's long march

15. Google is very good.

[​IMG]