Foxy Chicks

Apart from the top one I would.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Have they been so 'orrible about the parents of the children because they are fat doley wasters, who like to flick beans and have deep-seated personal issues with their hygiene and social mobility?

I think we should be told.

BTW: In my expert opinion, you'd need at least a .270 to take down one of those 'foxies'.

Well i too must be a filthy deviant because i agree. To be fair though, the top one could watch and keep herself amused while i did the business, wouldnt want her to feel left out

They all need to be culled with a cock shot to the face!

Spenny said:
re-stilly said:
Apart from the top one I would.
You need to get out more mate!! :D
This is very true, but the missus keeps me locked up for my own good.

terroratthepicnic

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
If the stupid fat freaks tried that sort of thing with my family, I would bludgeon them to death with a tooth pick. then feed them to the foxes.

eodmatt said:
I think it might take more than one.

Volunteers?

Kahuna382000 said:
eodmatt said:

Volunteers?
See above

Kahuna382000 said:
eodmatt said:

Volunteers?
Looking at the fat useless fuckers I would say they could probably take on the whole of the Household division without a break!

If these stupid cows want to start an "animal rights" campaign why dont they start protesting against the barbaric practice of "halal" meat slaughter! :x
Probably because they realise that they would become targets for some hate filled Muslim's who wouldn't worry one little bit about their rights, stupid cunts :x

Just read the Daily Mail article:

"Or how about Ian Watson, who set up a business in Hampshire to dispose humanely of squirrels, foxes and wasps - using methods approved by the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs."

WTF? Was he thumbing through the Yellow Pages one day thinking "You know what? ... There's no fucker in here that will humanely dispose of this big pile of wasps i've got. I might start up my own business".

Last one looks like the mongloid cousin of kirtsy allsop.

Apparently such large hooters result from chav women grazing on cheap chicken nuggets filled with growth hormones. Food for thought eh ?

Fat prole townie scum should be invited to hug a grizzly bear if they love animals that much.

I thought the latest issue of Private Eye said the Daily Mail story about being harassed was complete fiction?

Oh, I see. The Daily are saying that comments posted on an internet forum are the same as a hate campaign.

Good job none of them have ever peeked into the NAAFI forum, eh!

amazing__lobster said:
I thought the latest issue of Private Eye said the Daily Mail story about being harassed was complete fiction?

Oh, I see. The Daily are saying that comments posted on an internet forum are the same as a hate campaign.

They should! at least we could get to shag them nastily....and report back.

I have shagged worse......these would be clasified as good looking in shetland........ :p

sebcoe said:
amazing__lobster said:

They should! at least we could get to shag them nastily....and report back.

I have shagged worse......these would be clasified as good looking in shetland........ :p
So have I! In fact, the blond one looks like one of my ex's (although she wasn't blond)... Hope you're reading this Gemma
:wink: