Foxy Chicks

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by old_bloke, Jul 2, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Apart from the top one I would.
  2. You need to get out more mate!! :D
  3. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Have they been so 'orrible about the parents of the children because they are fat doley wasters, who like to flick beans and have deep-seated personal issues with their hygiene and social mobility?

I think we should be told.

BTW: In my expert opinion, you'd need at least a .270 to take down one of those 'foxies'.
  4. Bet they all smell of fish.
  5. Well i too must be a filthy deviant because i agree. To be fair though, the top one could watch and keep herself amused while i did the business, wouldnt want her to feel left out
  6. They all need to be culled with a cock shot to the face!
  7. This is very true, but the missus keeps me locked up for my own good.
  8. I'd bang the lot of them, preferablly together as they indulge in watersport's, oh yesss can just imagine it now. :twisted:
  9. terroratthepicnic

terroratthepicnic LE Reviewer Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Runners

If the stupid fat freaks tried that sort of thing with my family, I would bludgeon them to death with a tooth pick. then feed them to the foxes.
  10. I think it might take more than one.

11. See above
  12. Looking at the fat useless fuckers I would say they could probably take on the whole of the Household division without a break!

If these stupid cows want to start an "animal rights" campaign why dont they start protesting against the barbaric practice of "halal" meat slaughter! :x
    Probably because they realise that they would become targets for some hate filled Muslim's who wouldn't worry one little bit about their rights, stupid cunts :x
  13. Just read the Daily Mail article:

"Or how about Ian Watson, who set up a business in Hampshire to dispose humanely of squirrels, foxes and wasps - using methods approved by the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs."

WTF? Was he thumbing through the Yellow Pages one day thinking "You know what? ... There's no fucker in here that will humanely dispose of this big pile of wasps i've got. I might start up my own business".
  14. Last one looks like the mongloid cousin of kirtsy allsop.