Foxhound is replacing?

ugly

LE
Well according to the MoD the snatch so even if we arent in the current sandpit we will have the capability to carry out such operations. I expect we wont buy many!

I thought it was 3, with four in mothballs, fitted for but without wheels, engines and fire extinguishers.

ugly

LE
Snatch, and we are buying a LOT....
Well they need to get a lick on as Ricardo were laying staff off dure to a lack of orders and also binned a few apprentices days before they were due to start work.

Its not just Foxhound but more a case of what equipments will be bought into the core programme post-Afghanistan and which will be phased out, or declared not required and sold. If I were feeling a little more diligent I'd try and interpret the meanderings in army 2020 and make a more informed guess but.................. oh, donuts................. I like donuts.....

ugly

LE
Asking questions like that , well you may as well try and second guess a women getting her outfit sorted for an evening out!

As already stated, Foxhound should be replacing Snatch, both as a UOR for Herrick, and as (I believe) a core platform.

If it goes well, we might also end up seeing variants of it doing jobs currently carried out by the like of Jackal, WMIK, and some of the TSV fleet...

ugly

LE
I like the open top option, kind of Rhodesian Unimog ally retro style.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
UORMan Tanks, planes & ships 69
Gassing_Badgers Weapons, Equipment & Rations 35
BedIn Infantry 42