Fox quits!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by mark3536, Oct 14, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hahahahahaha.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Shame.
  3. I bet he's done nothing outside the rules though !
  4. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

I think it's what he's been up to inside the rules that were causing concern.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Of course not and at least within the spirit of the rules.
  6. Don't suppose Chris Huhne will be going with him. I'm actually sorry about this. He displayed piss poor judgement but has always been seen to fight the Military's Corner.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. But, like Mandelbum, will he be reinstated into another post once the shit has dispersed or when Cameron, like Blair, thinks its all forgotten?
  8. He'll be able to skip out the door singing a wizard of oz song.
  9. Hmmm well yes that's no doubt true. Shall we say within six months?
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Oh there is such an air of inevitability about these political why do they not just ****ing resign while some honour might attach?

****ing disgraceful
    • Like Like x 1
  11. It takes one to spot one eh Jarrod?
  12. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

"I'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful Wizard of Oz...."

Well that doesn't make any sense - at least the wife will be chuffed seeing as he can spend a lot more time at home instead of all those boring overseas trips that she wasn't allowed to go on.
  13. Will this close a can of oozing wriggling worms? Fox's close chum had links to (and money from) every man and his dog with some sort of interest in defence. Maybe even our own spooks!
  14. And was it really going to go any other way.............

Kind regards,

F P