• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Four more soljas for Burberry heaven

Forastero

LE
May you find your virgins in heaven brave soljas. RIP. I frickin' love stories like this

Darwin must have exploded with delight by now. Check out the 21 yr old mong, a dead ringer for that green alien thing in the Star Trek credits.

OOOh Pikey Central! All the Grantham Lovelies will be sporting a fashion bag to go with the eye on their cheek and the storemans arrse they all have!

Monty417 said:
The Chippy owner told the police. "FFS!! they could have phoned, we do a home delivery.
Just laughed so hard nearly grandslammed myself!! :lol: :lol:

Farkin chav scum shame they took out a chippy and not another car load of chavs

A couple of quotes from the various tribute pages

matthe 20 got taken away frm hes matess and family wiv an incident wiv a lorry bby boi were gunna miss. luke 15 got sadly taken away frm bye cancer. tom + craig + james + robert wos in a incident wiv a fire RIP BOIZ MISS U ALL LYK CRAZY XXXXXXXXXX

cheeky little lad, heart of gold, cant believe you were wiping the snow off my car the other day! will miss havin a laff wi ya
you get upto mischief in heaven! xx

HEART OF GOLD MY ARSE!

Latest Threads