Four more soljas for Burberry heaven

Forastero

LE
May you find your virgins in heaven brave soljas. RIP. I frickin' love stories like this

Darwin must have exploded with delight by now. Check out the 21 yr old mong, a dead ringer for that green alien thing in the Star Trek credits.

What a tragic waste...

That car was mint

Wonder if it was a good chippy?

My heart weeps purple p1ss for them! :rofl: :clap: :twisted:

OOOh Pikey Central! All the Grantham Lovelies will be sporting a fashion bag to go with the eye on their cheek and the storemans arrse they all have!

Ravers said:
Let the Facebook fun begin!
Has anybody got a link for the inevitable Facebook page yet?

MsG

The Chippy owner told the police. "FFS!! they could have phoned, we do a home delivery.

And they burnt to death… lovely!

Cripsy Fried Chav!!!! :twisted:

Semper_Flexibilis said:
And they burnt to death… lovely!

Cripsy Fried Chav!!!! :twisted:
Mmmm! can I have a pickled onion and a double mushy peas with mine please. Oh...and if there are a few batter bits going?

Monty417 said:
The Chippy owner told the police. "FFS!! they could have phoned, we do a home delivery.
Just laughed so hard nearly grandslammed myself!! :lol: :lol:

Farkin chav scum shame they took out a chippy and not another car load of chavs

Anyone more tec-savvy know how to add videos to the memorial sites? I fancy The Primitives - Crash, obvious but oh so moving I feel

A couple of quotes from the various tribute pages

matthe 20 got taken away frm hes matess and family wiv an incident wiv a lorry bby boi were gunna miss. luke 15 got sadly taken away frm bye cancer. tom + craig + james + robert wos in a incident wiv a fire RIP BOIZ MISS U ALL LYK CRAZY XXXXXXXXXX

cheeky little lad, heart of gold, cant believe you were wiping the snow off my car the other day! will miss havin a laff wi ya
you get upto mischief in heaven! xx

HEART OF GOLD MY ARSE!