Four Guilty Of Planning To Bomb Luton TAC

C

count_duckula

Rubber Dinghy Rapids. ****ing hell. We shit our pants over these cnuts? The IRA used lorries and took out town centres for ****'s sake.

Rubber Dinghy Rapids. ****ing hell. We shit our pants over these cnuts? The IRA used lorries and took out town centres for ****'s sake.
Exactly. PIRA took out choppers with 12.7 HMGs on the back of a flatbed and these fannies thought it was big time to drive a remote control car under a LR 110 with some fireworks on it. Still at least their stinky beards will be useful in prison for wiping up spilt jism from mummy's cock...

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

So, looking at those four, I'm still confused. Is a Wookie a bear?

So modern warfare is a training aid for terrorists
Better watch out for AA tomahawks then :)

A thought just occured to me, steady now... Are we being filtered propaganda of 'useless' terrys? When there may well be sophisticated cells out there.

N.B. I'm not some leftie pinko nonce.

A thought just occured to me, steady now... Are we being filtered propaganda of 'useless' terrys? When there may well be sophisticated cells out there.

You are seeing the ones where a prosecution is likely to succeed ... for others it may be that disruption rather than prosecution is the best choice.

Not only that, but we have debased our entire system of law and our 800 years of civil rights and liberties in order to combat the "threat" of toy cars with explosives and men on planes with plastic explosives stuck up their arrse.

Blair's Britain.

Not only that, but we have debased our entire system of law and our 800 years of civil rights and liberties in order to combat the "threat" of toy cars with explosives and men on planes with plastic explosives stuck up their arrse.

Blair's Britain.
I don't like the taste of PE4, prefer Perunit 28, has a more gritty texture... Woop-Woop! :)

More inclined to believe we're being fed a diet of "beware the scary beardie terror masterminds".
When they're as scary and mastermind-y as Saddam's Republican Guard were elite. They're definitely equally beardie.

Blair's Britain.
I'm confused, what part of 'toy cars with explosives' and 'nut jobs with PE stuck up their arse' is not a threat? I investigated the 'Mardi Gras' bomber who had cunningly concealed a 7.62 round (home made bullet) in a book. Opening said book triggered the firing mechanism which was, luckily, U/S. It was laughable and a joke, but only because one component failed. If it hadn't it would have been like something from a James Bond movie

So modern warfare is a training aid for terrorists
Better watch out for AA tomahawks then :)
Three points:

1. Maybe AQ's training budget has taking a hammering during this triple dip recession too?

2. Wasn't there an MOD RSS feed the other day extoling the virtues of the new digital combat training aid?

3. Exploding crows bro.

I'm confused, what part of 'toy cars with explosives' and 'nut jobs with PE stuck up their arse' is not a threat? I investigated the 'Mardi Gras' bomber who had cunningly concealed a 7.62 round (home made bullet) in a book. Opening said book triggered the firing mechanism which was, luckily, U/S. It was laughable and a joke, but only because one component failed. If it hadn't it would have been like something from a James Bond movie
Absolutely. As one of the Paddies said, "We only have to get lucky once..."

BTW, I had to look up the Mardi Gras bomber and found this bit:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]On Monday, the Old Bailey was told he suffered from a degenerative condition, Binswanger's disease, which was gradually eating away his brain.[/FONT]

What a great name for a disease!

When I looked at the photo of those four bearded muslamic loons, my gut reaction was "Oh, they look like ****ing terrorist fuckwits!" Which is of course quite wrong, we shouldn't ever judge people on appearances, just because they've gone to great lengths to look like terrorists and are indeed terrorists, I mean, from this photo we might once have assumed that the lads in berets were evil murdering bastards.......

........, yet one is apparently now a veritable pillar of the community!

My knee jerk policy of, "if it looks like a terrorist, kill it" obviously needs work, they just needed a hug I suppose......