Four Accused

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by adir, Jun 14, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I haven't a clue about the allegations made surrounding these four, but what an excellent recruitment advertisement this is. Join the Army, fight a war, and go to jail. If they have indulged in illegal acts and are found guilty, then tough, do the time, but surely there should be reporting restrictions involved in these types of cases?

2. Gunny makes a good point.

It’s also worth commenting on the hysteria from the great and the good fluffy bunnies who live in cloud cuckoo land, regarding the RMP investigating crimes alleged to have been committed by Squaddies under exclusively military jurisdiction.

You can’t have soldiers investigating soldiers blah harrumph pontificate. I know because I wear tweed, have a degree in suburban studies and a beard

By that logic the civil police can’t investigate crimes alleged to have been committed by civilians.

What shiite.

3. If a woman is not allowed to be named in the media when allegations of sexual impropriety are alleged, and minors are afforded anonymity (check the spelling!) then why are soldiers not afforded the same rights when they are, or should be, serving their Queen & country to the best of their ability?