Found MOD 90!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Barry123, Apr 15, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello a friend of mine has a lost MOD 90 in the East Sussex area, belongs to an officers no less!
    Any way of finding him?

2. Put it in the nearest postbox. (Address is on the back)

3. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

Just post his name and number on here, someone will help out

4. You could follow the instructions on the back and, depending on whether it's pre or post 2005, either hand it in at the nearest military establishment or police station or place it in the nearest postbox for return to: FREEPOST, PO Box 3037, London, N1 1BR.

5. As Whiskey says the instructions on what to do are on the back of the MOD 90. If you have a look you will also see it is an offence to be in unauthorised possession of it, so get it in a post box soonish.

6. Well not in possession of it, thought i could save him the hassle or reporting it.

7. I thought my last one said give it to plod!

I typed that first, then looked at the back of my current MOD 90 and saw it actually tells you to post it so I edited my post :D

8. They changed them in 05. The old ones say to hand in, the new ones say to post. The new ones also have an expiry date which the old ones didn't.

9. Yeah my new one doesn't need my signature either.

10. These days it's usually admin action only and so nothing like as much hassle as it used to be.

11. someones in for a chat without tea and biscuits lol :lol: