• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Found MOD 90!

You could follow the instructions on the back and, depending on whether it's pre or post 2005, either hand it in at the nearest military establishment or police station or place it in the nearest postbox for return to: FREEPOST, PO Box 3037, London, N1 1BR.

As Whiskey says the instructions on what to do are on the back of the MOD 90. If you have a look you will also see it is an offence to be in unauthorised possession of it, so get it in a post box soonish.

DeeJay said:
You could follow the instructions on the back and, depending on whether it's pre or post 2005, either hand it in at the nearest military establishment or police station or place it in the nearest postbox for return to: FREEPOST, PO Box 3037, London, N1 1BR.

I thought my last one said give it to plod!

I typed that first, then looked at the back of my current MOD 90 and saw it actually tells you to post it so I edited my post :D

Whiskey_60 said:
DeeJay said:

I thought my last one said give it to plod!

I typed that first, then looked at the back of my current MOD 90 and saw it actually tells you to post it so I edited my post :D
They changed them in 05. The old ones say to hand in, the new ones say to post. The new ones also have an expiry date which the old ones didn't.

Latest Threads