(Found) Missing person - Tiffany Aching / Lee Baker (In transition)

Just this single line personifies all that is perverse and ridiculous about transgenderism and the moon-howling we have today

1544086288086.png

Ash tray

Seems like the horse had been relocated and was a red herring

Things have come out that there’s more than meets the eye, still with concerns about Tiff but she needs to face the music and get help
Been there and got the tshirt

Was living in a rental with the missus out in the country, whilst we looked for a suitable house to buy

In the middle of the night a few months later, a friend of the missus phones up and says she's homeless and can she stay for a while

Luckily I put my foot down and said no, despite the missus thinking I was being rather mean

Turns out she wasn't homeless, but had tried to commit suicide and got sectioned. Security must be lax as she had escaped and contacted her old friends spinning a story about being homeless

You can know people quite well, and then they can go off the rails unexpectedly

It's easy to get taken in sometimes, my missus was and it was amusing to think about it after the event

Was living in a rental with the missus out in the country, whilst we looked for a suitable house to buy

In the middle of the night a few months later, a friend of the missus phones up and says she's homeless and can she stay for a while

Luckily I put my foot down and said no, despite the missus thinking I was being rather mean

Turns out she wasn't homeless, but had tried to commit suicide and got sectioned. Security must be lax as she had escaped and contacted her old friends spinning a story about being homeless

It's easy to get taken in sometimes, my missus was and it was amusing to think about it after the event
I hope that you encouraged your wife to advise, 'Across for sympathy, down for eternity'?

I take it she didnt have big tits?

I've mentioned this particular freak before but it all started when I answered a personal add in a cutom bike magaizine something along the lines of 'genuinely submissive woman seeks....\'

I send a bluey simply with 'write to me , now' ( I forget if I put 'bitch' or anthing afterwards or if I made that up for comedic effect)

well it turns out she had agoraphobia, Hep C, suicidal thoughts and many attempts at it. needs to be beaten (not spanked, beaten) and tied up, and wanted sex with trees, and had alopecia , and the hair she had was ginger.
and then there was the crohnes disease, and the "self medicating" , and the dealing

and the vegetarianism.

and the eating disorder (other than not consuming dead animals)

did I mention the mental health issues?

I forget her name but she was from Bristol

That doesn't narrow it down much for Bristol.

A genuine question from someone very puzzled by this transgender nonsense.... are they actually gay and think dressing like a woman might attract men, or is it some other weird thing?