(Found) Missing person - Tiffany Aching / Lee Baker (In transition)

Update

Tiffany has been sighted in the Bristol area safe and well.
"On the morning of November 23 she was captured on CCTV in Barnstaple.

Around 7pm the same day, her car, a white Vauxhall Corsa, is known to have been heading along the A370 from Weston-Super-Mare towards Bristol.

It is believed on Sunday, November 25 she was in the area of central Bristol and Portishead." Quote from Somerset live online newspaper from this evening.

PLEASE NOTE!
Tiffany is very vulnerable at the moment. We need to ensure she stays safe and well:

She may be presenting as a man or as a woman.

THEY ARE ASKING IF ANYONE SEES HER NOT TO APPROACH HER.

Instead please call your local police force on 101 and quote Leicestershire police number 383/241118.

They have also asked for people not to share their personal information such as address or telephone number with Tiffany via PM/DM or visibly online. I'm assuming this is a safeguarding issue as well as GDPR related.
Serious question how the fuck did he/she fit the horse in to a Vauxhall corsa?

Serious question how the **** did he/she fit the horse in to a Vauxhall corsa?
Ash tray

Seems like the horse had been relocated and was a red herring

Things have come out that there’s more than meets the eye, still with concerns about Tiff but she needs to face the music and get help

Ash tray

Things have come out that there’s more than meets the eye, still with concerns about Tiff but she needs to face the music and get help
Oh there certainly is more than meets the eye by all accounts.........

What do you mean " If I decide " ?
You cannot decide your sexuality.
You are born with it.
You dinosaur! I know, because that coffee coloured bint on Sky Pledge (the delight who said that Nelson's Column should be demolished), said that 'gender is a social construct'.

Chromosomes are so passé you know.

Ash tray

make your mind up, is it a horse, A herring or a findus crispy pancake?

I am referring to the smelly big nosed creature that .. oh, I see where the confusion lies...

the one with a big co... ahh

the one that isn't human... oh..

Ash tray

Hes a fucking criminal and deserves punishment.

greyfergie

MIA
Book Reviewer
I've mentioned this particular freak before but it all started when I answered a personal add in a cutom bike magaizine something along the lines of 'genuinely submissive woman seeks....\'

I send a bluey simply with 'write to me , now' ( I forget if I put 'bitch' or anthing afterwards or if I made that up for comedic effect)

well it turns out she had agoraphobia, Hep C, suicidal thoughts and many attempts at it. needs to be beaten (not spanked, beaten) and tied up, and wanted sex with trees, and had alopecia , and the hair she had was ginger.
and then there was the crohnes disease, and the "self medicating" , and the dealing

and the vegetarianism.

and the eating disorder (other than not consuming dead animals)

did I mention the mental health issues?

I forget her name but she was from Bristol
She was a keeper mate!