(Found) Missing person - Tiffany Aching / Lee Baker (In transition)

I hope all the White Knighting tw@ts from the earlier posts, have the balls humility to apologise to the ARRSE Collective?

Thought not.

The sooner people stop fannying about denying that the whole situation is a mental health issue, the sooner these people will get the genuine help that they need.

Yours Dave Doris

1544159981581.png

Last edited:
It's a cock in a frock that has committed criminal offences and has now run away from justice.
No doubt it will hide behind the whole LGBT (xyrzbde) blanket, where the loons will deny that it's Mental health issues but its all been societies fault for pigeon holing the poor dab into a gender state.

The moon howling lunatic.

greyfergie

MIA
Book Reviewer
I had a nice book on Jaguars once, in it was a chapter on William Lyons, the boss. During production planning he would occasionally come in wearing his wife’s clothes (early 20th century styles), including pencil skirts etc - ostensibly to check out the cars design/seats/layout/doors and the ease with which a woman could get into the jaguar... he never brought any of his clothes with him and would remain dressed as a woman for the rest of the day.

I’ll shutup now....

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
A genuine question from someone very puzzled by this transgender nonsense.... are they actually gay and think dressing like a woman might attract men, or is it some other weird thing?
Genuine answer.
There is a problem with LBGT, in that LBG is about sexuality and the T is actually quite different as it is about gender.

Sexuality is whom you wish to sleep with

Whereas Gender is whether you are male or female (and where this used to be purely determined on external biology, this has gotten far more complex in recent years with the understanding that there are those who identify as the opposite gender)

So basically if you identify as male and sleep with men you would be classed as gay.
However if you identify as a women and sleep with men, then you would be classed straight.

However you then have a group of folk, usually called cross dressers, who are usually male but dress in female clothes, because they find it sexually arousing. They may then sleep with men if they are gay or bisexual. these individuals though, have no desire to change gender and still identify as male.

A genuine question from someone very puzzled by this transgender nonsense.... are they actually gay and think dressing like a woman might attract men, or is it some other weird thing?
Are they gay if they have the chop and suddenly feel fabulous and start chasing men, or are they gay if they have the chop and still fancy women ?

Are they gay if they have the chop and suddenly feel fabulous and start chasing men, or are they gay if they have the chop and still fancy women ?
My wife is related to a person who was called Richard (yeah, dick, snigger snigger) and now wants to be called Tina. as Richard he was in a relationship with a fat slob in desperate need of a shave who would only wear baggy tracksuit trousers and t-shirts and was introduced to me as 'Sara'. Richard was invited to our wedding, with a plus one. Apparenly it's offensive to say 'you can bring Sara, but can it make it's mind up first'
Considering all the freaks, nutters and weirdos I know it's quite something to be the embarrasing one.

At least 'Tina' makes an effort to be less of a bloke. however it's a 6-foot tall fat 'woman' with fabulous nails a deep voice, colossal hands and an adams apple you could ski down.

Personally I believe they are just gay. No amount of dressing up, surgery or demanding to be recognsied as (lesbian) women trapped in mens bodies will change that.

Last edited:
Isn't it better we change our mind once we are aware of more information than doggedly sticking to one point of view
Absolutely.

But all the hand wringing and gnashing of teeth that has proceeded this information has distorted the fact that an individual (who does appear to need help and soon) is actually a potential criminal fleeing from the justice system. No amount of mitigating circumstances changes this.

Genuine answer.
There is a problem with LBGT, in that LBG is about sexuality and the T is actually quite different as it is about gender.

Sexuality is whom you wish to sleep with

Whereas Gender is whether you are male or female (and where this used to be purely determined on external biology, this has gotten far more complex in recent years with the understanding that there are those who identify as the opposite gender)

So basically if you identify as male and sleep with men you would be classed as gay.
However if you identify as a women and sleep with men, then you would be classed straight.

However you then have a group of folk, usually called cross dressers, who are usually male but dress in female clothes, because they find it sexually arousing. They may then sleep with men if they are gay or bisexual. these individuals though, have no desire to change gender and still identify as male.
There are also quite a lot of transgender individuals (I'd guess a much higher proportion than the cis-gender population, although I have no statistics) who are homosexual in their current gender (eg born male, transitioned to female and fancy women, aka lesbian).

There are also quite a lot of transgender individuals (I'd guess a much higher proportion than the cis-gender population, although I have no statistics) who are homosexual in their current gender (eg born male, transitioned to female and fancy women, aka lesbian).
Life was so much easier when it was just straights, poofs and rug munchers