found in another thread

FaceLikeAPingPongBall said:
commander-adama said:
I don't know about Chinese but i'm surprised that theres no Polish soldiers in the British Army!!The govt could save a fortune by making the RE and REME wholley manned by East European tradesman and the like!!
Will never happen...... Polish tradesmen have much higher standards!

I'll get my coat....
Ill leave it for you to decided??????? as not being either of aforementioned capbadge

I thought it was funny.

Not true but funny and I'm ex-REME.

as a civvy v.m. in the real world there are loads of our ex cold war brethren over here working the spanners.and,having met and worked with quite a few,he's talking arrse.

bitterandtwisted said:
commander-adama said:
I don't know about Chinese but i'm surprised that theres no Polish soldiers in the British Army!!The govt could save a fortune by making the RE and REME wholley manned by East European tradesman and the like!!
Remember those uniformed Mojos who worked for many years after WW2 ,mainly driving The Mighty Antar tank transporters for the RCT? They were all Polish. Nicht ferstehen ,MSO Bielefeld.

ten501uk said:
as a civvy v.m. in the real world there are loads of our ex cold war brethren over here working the spanners.and,having met and worked with quite a few,he's talking arrse.
3 points for you old bean.

1. My comment was as a joke, hence the 'I'll get my coat...'

2. You are a VM - WOW! I'm soooo impressed! If you had the slightest experience of working with Polish 'tradesmen' you would know that a Polish 'builder' will be a trained bricky, chippy, sparks and plumber. Tell me, oh civie VM man, how many 'trades' do you have me old spannerw@nker?

3. Your sentence, and I use the term loosely, doesn't make sence. What cold war brethren? Ours (ex RE/REME)? Theirs (Poles)? And are you for or against which ever one you mean?

In closing may I say, I talk a lot of arrse, I like talking arrse, I will continue to talk arrse - talking crap though, I think I'll leave that to you... :D

bitterandtwisted said:
commander-adama said:
Will never happen...... Polish tradesmen have much higher standards!

I'll get my coat....
Ill leave it for you to decided??????? as not being either of aforementioned capbadge
Forgot to thank you for grassing me up you clever cnut! Oh, btw, when you stop being a clever cnut, you'll still be a cnut!

:headbang:

ten501uk said:
3 points for you old bean.

1. My comment was as a joke, hence the 'I'll get my coat...'
2. You are a VM - WOW! I'm soooo impressed! If you had the slightest experience of working with Polish 'tradesmen' you would know that a Polish 'builder' will be a trained bricky, chippy, sparks and plumber. Tell me, oh civie VM man, how many 'trades' do you have me old spannerw@nker?

3. Your sentence, and I use the term loosely, doesn't make sence. What cold war brethren? Ours (ex RE/REME)? Theirs (Poles)? And are you for or against which ever one you mean?

In closing may I say, I talk a lot of arrse, I like talking arrse, I will continue to talk arrse - talking crap though, I think I'll leave that to you... :D
And was treated as such.

By most.