found in another thread

Discussion in 'REME' started by bitterandtwisted, Mar 31, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ill leave it for you to decided??????? as not being either of aforementioned capbadge
  2. I thought it was funny.

Not true but funny and I'm ex-REME.
  3. as a civvy v.m. in the real world there are loads of our ex cold war brethren over here working the spanners.and,having met and worked with quite a few,he's talking arrse.
  5. 3 points for you old bean.

1. My comment was as a joke, hence the 'I'll get my coat...'

2. You are a VM - WOW! I'm soooo impressed! If you had the slightest experience of working with Polish 'tradesmen' you would know that a Polish 'builder' will be a trained bricky, chippy, sparks and plumber. Tell me, oh civie VM man, how many 'trades' do you have me old spannerw@nker?

3. Your sentence, and I use the term loosely, doesn't make sence. What cold war brethren? Ours (ex RE/REME)? Theirs (Poles)? And are you for or against which ever one you mean?

In closing may I say, I talk a lot of arrse, I like talking arrse, I will continue to talk arrse - talking crap though, I think I'll leave that to you... :D
  6. Forgot to thank you for grassing me up you clever cnut! Oh, btw, when you stop being a clever cnut, you'll still be a cnut!

7. And was treated as such.

By most.