Fostered 16 year old asylum-seeker turns out to be 26 year old thug!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by pandaplodder, Jun 28, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Great comment from Australia: "Care workers that can't tell the difference between a 16 and 26 year old, they must have sawdust for brains"

2. She should have phoned up her local EDL representative. She'd have been 'asylum seeker free' in 20 minutes. Mind you it's in the Daily Heil, so he was probably only 9.

3. Sounds like the ideal recruit for the ANA. Send him there.

4. I think you will find that the actual phrase used in Oz is "shit for brains",

• Like Like x 1
  5. You there.....step away from the Daily Mail and come out with your outrage down.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Is that the phrase in Oz?

7. What, and make him dance himself to death?

8. She definitely fucked him.

9. Has this been reported in Oz or is it a product of the Wail's creative writing for interns course.

10. It happens here regularly, but perhaps not this extent. They come from countries that don't have birth certificates and are coached to claim to be under 18 as then they are given automatic 2 years leave to remain and housed and fed by the care system. The only way border control can dispute their claim to be under 18 is by dental examination, but they won't ever do that as it's 'invasive'

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

11. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

This is truly shocking. I demand blood in the streets this instant, if not sooner.

• Like Like x 2
  12. But back in the day - pre EU and Human Rights - all that was required was a signed statement from a Chief Immigration Officer corroborated by a Police Inspector (Custody) to the effect that the subject was clearly an adult.

13. as soon as i read "terrifying swagger of a grown man" these were my thoughts exactly.

you could almost hear her withered ovaries shuddering back into life

14. There's an age-determination test that involves x-raying wrist bones. Evidently some part of it either fuses or separates or something, and no amount of connivance or manipulation will avoid detection. Sorts those under and over 18-19.

But it's probably too invasive to do this either. Shit for brains.

15. Hmm... no checks you say?

I might give it a shot - tip up at Dun Laoghaire smiling and shrugging my shoulders.

See if anyone will take me in.