Forties, married, two kids, bored

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Aleegee1698, Mar 4, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Thinking about what I got up to as a young Bill Oddie, and what I m faced with now. Got 2 almost adult daughters, so not only the fact that they re robbing me left right and centre, I also have to sort out their bureaucracy, try and get them into work, study, apprenticeship etc. On top of that is the mortgage, 3 vehicles, 2 dogs.

Edited to save my marriage!

2. I will volunteer to help out. Send me your daughters :)

3. All depends what stage of your career you are at. If you are waiting on your gratuity and pension, I would strongly advise you to stay put, otherwise the other half will take you to the cleaners.

How old are your daughters - almost adult? Over 12?

4. At last! Please send a cheque for 1 Million Quid per piece to: PO Box 1569, Basildon, Essex, or forward to Aleegee1698, PO Box 2802, Thailand

5. Do the Russian, do one before she stings you for anything, keep calm and carry on.

Or you could stay with the Russian tart and reap the rewards of your mid life crisis, which inevitably will be....gential warts, vodka dependency, no house (your wife will get it) and an ever increasing paranonia that Olga is putting Thallium in your beef stroganoff.

6. hang on, I'm doing you a favour, you should be paying me !!!

7. HHH

HHH LE

definitely live in harmony with your three girls,then send me Olga and your worries are over and my pleasures are just beginning.
    you don't have to thank me i am just kind hearted.

8. I get me 165 quid when I m 60, thats my pension!

I want Olga to take me to the cleaners, I would drink a bath full of her bath-water post her clearing up radioactive waste at Chernobyl if I could get in her kecks.

My daughters are 17 and 20, sorry to dissapoint you (!)................

9. It's a no brainer then, mate. Time to do a runner with Olga, but taking on board what Moody says - those Russians are trouble don't you know? She may be a stunner now (at 23), but have you clocked her Mum yet? That's the future.

10. All up for Olgas genital warts, (and the Vodka) how can you help me get that far?

11. ask yourself what some fit russian bint would want from some old (fat?) knacker with grown up kids. and post photos of the russian, clout out.

12. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Fascinating. So, that mountain bike? The red one in the garage that you bought and rode once. Then ran out of puff. You want to sell it? Can swap for a jet ski?

13. How did you know Olgas surname was Jetski?

14. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

She told me. "Hi, I am thee Olga Jaxie. Guess where I takes it Ingleese?" It was at that point that I fell in love.

15. I know the feeling, it was love at first sight, it was that innocent accent of the petite Russian female that made me think, "I want to stick my cock up your pooper.....