Fort Lewis, Washington Feb. or Mar. 1999????

Discussion in 'The Other Half' started by susanmg66, Feb 21, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've moved a couple of times without my computer and have lost the e-mail address for a marvellous fellow in the British Army...I know that it's a big organization and this is a shot in the dark but one never knows what Fate has in store. In case someone out there knows him...here's some info without blabbing his name all over the site(I've never done this before but I'm assuming one doesn't use real names???) Here goes the shot....

He was stationed at Fort Lewis in Washington State (USA) back in Feb/March of 1999. A week or so before he went back to England he visited Vancouver, Canada where he and his friend were fortunate to meet me. Since then he's gone to Sandhurst and I think, in the last couple of years, completed a degree. He would be about 29 or 30. He's originally from Birmingham and has used the on-line name "Dimolian". Should anyone know this fellow...and you decide to pass this message on...just mention "roast elk" and he'll know who I am.

Thanks.

PS Thanks to Lucky Jim for advising me about posting here.

2. Susan,

You are right not to post his name.

I would start again with a title that says "Fort Lewis, Washington State, Feb 1999?"

Anybody who was there at that time will be more likely to read it.

Have you tried googling his name?

If you don't have any success after a while, there is another way and you can pm me.

Good Hunting!

Litotes

3. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

4. I'm not sure if it's him...not much information supplied...

5. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

Send him a PM & ask. He may get it but doesn't look like he logs on much.

6. is he the father of your lovechild and you want to track him down for the CSA? :roll:

7. Nope...nothing like that...more like pen pals who got disconnected....my intentions re finding him are "honourable".