Formula One

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by django_strikes, Mar 17, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So apparently this season's winner will be the driver with the most wins, not the most points. Point will only be used to break a tie.

Awesome - that should make for some interesting racing (NOT).

2. It's going back to how it was in the 1970's & early 80's then?
    With the new points structure with 12 going to the winner thought that was enough.
    Bernie & Max just want to mix it up a bit!!!!

3. Does not look like Hamilton is going to be very competative to start with though.

4. Is there a link to this? F1 website says rules are as 2008

5. Sorry Matty just read your links

6. So , having not looked to closely at the testing, i take it the Ferrari is ultra quick but not the most reliable!! :wink:

Last season was pretty exciting at times, could make the secondhlf of the season dead rubber

7. As far as speed is concerned i would place them in this order.

Brawn.

Ferrari.
    RedBull.
    BMW.
    Toyota.
    Renault.
    Williams.
    McLaren.
    Force India.
    Toro Rosso.

8. Are you referring to the last corner of the last lap of the last race? Other than that I agree with Knocker. Straight, speed, corner, brake and repeat 300 more times. The kids round here in their Subaru's and Seats are more competative. And they don't need insurance so they can really take chances.

9. If they've still got Murray and James and the Chain then............

Nah fukkit .

10. Compare to the last 6-7 years, last year was better. You and knocker have a point though, watch the start to first corner, turn over and flick back to watch the last lap!!

Don't know why i'm defending it, i'm more of a bike racing fan. Proper close racing (in most instances). For those not convinced, watch last weeks World supersport race from Qatar or better still find the British Supersport race from 2006 at Donnington park, class :wink: