Formula 1 - 2022 season

Anyone else thinking a wet, pissing down Silverstone in a couple weeks time, might make for another interesting race?
LH/GR or both on Podium then. LH's back yard. Plus, partisan home crowds are always worth a few tenths here and there. I've little time for LH as an individual but I've always respected his craft. Vlad Verstappen the Teddy Impaler is also a decent wet day hand though....
But George is one very very hungry dude.;)
I might try to remain conscious for it.

Last edited:

CaptainRidiculous

On ROPS
On ROPs
LH/GR or both on Podium then. LH's back yard. Plus, partisan home crowds are always worth a few tenths here and there. I've little time for LH as an individual but I've always respected his craft.
But George is one very very hungry dude.;)
well, Merc seems to have their arse in gear as regards the car - another few days to tweak it, and we may see some improvement.

Mong66

Clanker
Ok Guys
And how is the worlds worse F1 driver doing these days? Has his computer gone on strike? Got to actually drive the thing himself eh?

I have seen many a wobbling post about how great his is and how he takes the world apart.

so fans what has gone wrong, is it a colour clash with his suit and non-driving gear? We need to be told

Augustus

War Hero
Ok Guys
And how is the worlds worse F1 driver doing these days? Has his computer gone on strike? Got to actually drive the thing himself eh?

I have seen many a wobbling post about how great his is and how he takes the world apart.

so fans what has gone wrong, is it a colour clash with his suit and non-driving gear? We need to be told
I know it‘s sunny but a bit early for the meths isn’t it?

How come LH wasn't asked to move over for GR?

Or have they changed their policy now not to favour the better driver most likely to have a pop at the Championship?

Do I watch computers running around a track, no. I like sports where the individual get tested with out a computer. Like Biathlon, or triathlon.
You've chosen a very appropriate username.

Do I watch computers running around a track, no. I like sports where the individual get tested with out a computer. Like Biathlon, or triathlon.
You are a lonely wee chap really I'm guessing. Reaching "out there" even if it means getting an online slapping.
Any attention is good attention for you sunshine. Poor wee spud.
Just found your Papa.

1655746464651.png

Now just go away lad. Cheers.

Choux Bun

Old-Salt
I've enjoyed the contribution Danica Patrick has made to the Sky F1 commentary team. She's a good, confident speaker, knowledgable about the sport and easy on the eye. I'd like to see more of her.

I've enjoyed the contribution Danica Patrick has made to the Sky F1 commentary team. She's a good, confident speaker, knowledgable about the sport and easy on the eye. I'd like to see more of her.

Same for Naomi Schiff, who has come across really well, but yes, Danica has added to the show.

Augustus

War Hero
Sir JS doesn't like Lewis and neither does DC (Both envious?).. As you say, there might be a grain of truth but Journos are very good at taking that grain of truth and turning into a loaf or two.
Jealous? Of course. The competitor in both of them would wanted to have had a number of years in the dominant car with a supine team mate.

Latest Threads