Formula 1 - 2021 season

Crashie is still whining:

16:48

Post update

Max Verstappen's first line of his post-race interview:
"Again, taken out by a Mercedes, so..."

From the BBC website

Would you expect anything else? I’d love to hear that cnut Marko’s comments.

Vettel, demonstrating he still can’t overtake.

Crashie is still whining:

16:48

Post update

Max Verstappen's first line of his post-race interview:
"Again, taken out by a Mercedes, so..."

From the BBC website

I went and had a look at the footage after reading that, reasoning that there are a couple of drivers who'd have said that tongue-in-cheek and with a hint of a smile. Could it have been....?

Er. No.

[I suspect the next big news from the RB garage will be Teddy demanding an vastly improved contract after being despatched to the corner once too often.... 'Well, Jenny, I told Christian that I want a 50% raise, extra padding on my team uniform and the finest honey to be provided at every race, otherwise Max can **** of and he'll have to go to Boots and get a rattle from there to chuck for next season. Lewis's bear never has to put up with this crap, you know.']

TamH70

MIA
It seems Maxie isn't the only one chibbing out his teddy, folks!

"Lewis Hamilton fumed at Fernando Alonso while trying to pass the Spaniard late on in the Hungarian Grand Prix. The Brit was frustrated at being stuck behind Alonso and told his engineer "at that speed it's so dangerous man" after the Alpine star defended an overtake."

My heart bleeds.

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Thnx.
Overlooked that.
Mercedes will be having a bit of a wobbly re their strategy, I'm sure.
And can any further calamities befall bottas?
Was that a calamity, or being a very good wingman?

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Mostly down to LH, but they should have all

Bottas will receive a massive bonus. That crash was something you’d expect from Mazapin or Sunoda, not from a supposed top driver in s top team. He’s probably achieved the pinnacle of his own merc career.
;-)

Statistics

War Hero
Vettel might be in trouble...FIA need to take 1.0l fuel sample from the car post race....they only got 0.3l....so potentially used too much fuel/engine mode.

With Stewards now.

George Russel ran out of fuel as well. Hope they got enough off him.

LH could be suffering from long covid.
Or alternatively suffering from shit strategy calls & a serious lesson in defensive driving from an ageing Spaniard.

ODHSNM

Latest Threads