Formula 1 - 2021 season

From what I've read, he's just as rabid as Marko and Horner.

Wasn't there a rumour circulating that Horner was a racing driver at one stage, or did his career stop short at naked photoshoots sitting on a car

Indeed - but unlike that pair, you'd have thought that he'd at least spot when the opposition is trying to **** with his son's head and the team management is falling hook, line and sinker for it. He ought to know about mind games and playing cold-blooded hardball vice hot-headedness, having raced alongside Schumi for a season and had to work with Briatore (who, of course, ruthlessly punted him...). That said...

(Verstappen Sr appears to have kept his hot-headedness for off the track, sadly usually when interacting with his wives/girlfriends/former wives/girlfriends...)

PFGEN

GCM
In some circles, that'd be read as 'any more of this nonsense, and you'll be hearing from Sir Lewis's learned friends...'

Although I suspect that in this case, it's nothing more than a big '**** you, Horner' with a spot of added psychological warfare thrown in to get inside MV's head even more. If MV is still as immature racing-wise as he was, I can see the red mist descending and him doing something stupid - he needs his Dad to sit down with him and listen very carefully (I imagine Verstappen pere's first advice might be 'stop listening to that short-arrse Horner and Marko, and listen to someone who has some idea about putting a car round a track during an F1 season - that's me, son, if you'd not grasped that...'

Just below the Mercedes statement in one of the national newspapers was a piece about Crashie whinging that nobody from Mercedes other than Lewis had contacted him after the crash. The RB garage is going to be a mess this weekend with teddies everywhere.

If I was Lewis I might consider fitting a set of Boudicas as Crashie is going to be looking through the red mist from the get go.

From what I've read, he's just as rabid as Marko and Horner.

Wasn't there a rumour circulating that Horner was a racing driver at one stage, or did his career stop short at naked photoshoots sitting on a car
Horner had quite a successful driving career, getting as far as F3000 (what is now F2). He was a race winner in Formula Renault and F3, but ran out of talent at the F3000 level. He set up Arden International to run his cars.

Helmut Marko was a pretty successful driver who’s career was cut short when a stone was flicked up by Emerson Fittipaldi’s Lotus. He was really fast in sports cars and won Le Mans. I’ve read articles that suggest he was quicker than his direct contemporary Austrian driver, Niki Lauda.

Statistics

War Hero
Right Sky F1....you idiots wasted enough time in the F1 Show yesterday on the Ham v Ver shite...despite the fact ALL your pundits and commentators said "Racing Incident".......back to normal today please. Also Rachel Brookes was looking very lovely yesterday.

f1 penalty joke.jpg

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
oof!! big off for sainz.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
crashie won't like that. and neither does Whinger Spice by the looks of things.

excellent. :)

Beautifully played Lewis.

Latest Threads