Formula 1 - 2021 season

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Weak.
Have some cake petal.
Mind not to choke....but then....there is always hope.
You seem to be a silly little person but you and your like will not deny me my right to free speech.

You seem to be a silly little person but you and your like will not deny me my assumed right to troll
You posted your hope for another poster's death recently and then withdrew it after even you thought twice.
You are really not the person you try to portray but just a miserable toxic bitter trolling piece of work inside that viper's nest of confusion you pass off for a brain.
Take your meds and STFU.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
You posted your hope for another poster's death recently and then withdrew it after even you thought twice.
You are really not the person you try to portray but just a miserable toxic bitter trolling piece of work inside that viper's nest of confusion you pass off for a brain.
Take your meds and STFU.

This will be the last time I bother to try and converse with you.
And, of course, you are wrong.

@Ancenturion.
Always get your wee dig in eh?;)
You in any pain today?
Weak.
Have some cake petal.
Mind not to choke....but then....there is always hope.
[drift]

Are you picking fights with everyone this morning ?! ;) .

Ecosse = Scottish.

I lived (“stayed”) in Linlithgow for 28 Years.

I know they do NOT like the English.

Generalising . . . but, I do know the Scots are characterised as aggressive, and lacking a sense of humour :( .

My question asked for a reason for your vociferous dislike for LH ?!

[/drift]

[drift]

Are you picking fights with everyone this morning ?! ;) .
No. Not at all but I take leave to reject character judgements and the potential implications which are alien to me.
Anyways.....;)
We live just 7 miles from Lithgy, and indeed our closest friends live there up the bit leading to Muiravonside Country Park etc. In fact SWMBO is with them as I speak...off to Hopetoun House for lunch I believe.

Often dined at the Black Bitch..or did. Anyway as you know, Lithgy Loch, Castle, and country parks are tourist magnets. We often buy a couple of cheap big box Cornflakes and feed the swans who as you know are very well behaved with people. Place is loaded with "Them English" Thank God £££££.

Never in 45 years, and countless days spent there have I heard one negative word about "The English"....their local seasonal custom is gold dust as you will also know.
But, I'll take your word you have heard different......no worries.

Last edited:
It’s a bitter history between @Ecosse and LH. Before LH was a famed racing driver he was known as Louis, the king of bouffants. He ran a fledgling laidies hair salon and in a short time he stole Ecosse’s clientele of blue rinses, perms and highlights.

Although Louis/Lewis drove off into the sunset, Ecosse’s ladies business never fully recovered, because lets face it, who’s going to trust a big girl’s blouse of a bloke driver a woman’s hairdressing car?

Ecosse has never forgiven LH, but not to worry, the cops are closing in on Ecosse for race fixing after paying off Latiffi for throwing it into the wall. Same deal as he had with Bruno Senna.

Formula 1 rules dictate that the top three drivers in the championship must attend.
From the article:
Asked to clarify whether he was saying Hamilton would be penalised for not attending the gala, he said: "Forgiveness is always there. But rules are rules."

Is that the greatest irony on the internet?

From the article:
Asked to clarify whether he was saying Hamilton would be penalised for not attending the gala, he said: "Forgiveness is always there. But rules are rules."

Just about. Bearing in mind that they have never even dreamt of bending. breaking or rewriting rules to suit the occasion and wouldn't ever consider doing so. It's merely a 'difference in interpretation'

From the article:

What are they going to do? Ban Lewis? Fine him?

He’s a Mercedes employee; Mercedes decided not to send their cars or their senior employees.

It’ll be a fine of a few K. He will have known this beforehand. It will be of an irrelevance.

@dingerr Stoker was Todt's man, he was the vice-president and campaigned on the ticket of a continuation of Todt's policies.

In addition,during the campaigning Stoker came across as an entitled arrogant ****.

Ben on the other hand at least appeared to want to do something for motorsport not just line his own pockets.
I doubt Ben needs to line his own pockets.

My original comment was making the point that the massive vote against Stoker was a reaction against the continuation of Todts policies.

Surely you can see that?

Your original post was nothing of the sort. You’re just manipulating things.

Latest Threads